Meet me in detention

(A/n: sorry for not posting even tho that is say I will post this the day after, i forgot abt this fan fiction😞)

Mizuki's pov: when i finally arrived to school yelling to please let me in bc I have a test I accidentally crush into someone who sounds familiar when I see who was it....
Wth it was Ena with Akito? Oh no and the inspector was there too, wet i think, ig Ena was holding a water bottle.
When i tried to apologize I was interrupted by the inspector who punished me and the siblings for "being late" but ik he took very personal the bottle accident, anyways now I have an excuse to be with her a little more hehe~
OH SHIT I NEED TO GO TO MY CLASSROM RN!
I apologize again to RUN to my classrom.

Ena's pov:
Great now I need to stay LONGER in school with Akito just bc we're late? Be grateful that coming! This can't be worse, well is not that bad if Mizuki's there too 🙂
I quickly grab my bottle water (I'm not writing the name of that again) apologize to the inspector and enter the prison name school, wait where I go? I have classes in night idk where to go in the morning, ig I'll wait in the rooftop till the morning classes end to hear the "important" announcement.

(Skip time till the morning classes ending bc my ass is too lazy to write whatever was going in the classes)

Mizuki's pov:
I hear the ring's bell telling the end of classes so I quickly grab my phone and text ena:

Amia: hiiii enanan! I'm sorry for crushing into you in the morning and make you go to detention.

Amia: I will find something to apologize with.

Amia: something more than myself who will be in detention too! Hehe

Enanan: you better be sorry, now I need to spend MORE time with the ginger

Amia(not send yet):don't be so rude with lil' bro! ur siblings, and I think u too are two peas in a pot, except that one of u are more pretty~

Maybe the final part isn't necessary, I'll edit it

Amia: don't be so rude with lil' bro! ur siblings, and I think u two are two peas in a pot hehe~
Enanan:
where that come from?😠,anyways I'm running late to some especial announcement for the night classes students , I'll meet you in detention.

Amia: oh, so that's why I crash with my dear enanan in the morning!
*read*

I spend some time chatting with her but there's nothing I can do now anyways, ig i wait till the inspector come to take me to detention, for now I'm just gonna watch my cellphone.

An: hey mizuki! Why are you still here??
Mizuki: I've got detention so I'm waiting for the inspector to come get me
An:wait you really gonna go? The other time you just go...
Mizuki: (every time I get detention I go to my house anyways and say that it was an emergency, but now I wanna stay in detention! Well not the fact that is detention, is bc ena's there...)  mmm i have curiosity that how is it.....
An: sure...., well I have to go bye!
Mizuki: bye!

Ena's pov:
After chatting with mizuk for a bit, the inspector tells me to go to the cafeteria to hear the BIG announcement, I'm pretty sure that is something abt the school trip that idc abt bc I'm not going, but i'm already here so let's go ig.

school staff: hello everyone! We call the night students to announcement some changes of plans in the school trip!
I know it
School staff: well we mixed you're school trip (for some reasons) with the one graders and two graders of morning classes! And also we have a beach trip! So prepare your swimsuit and your sunscreen.

*skip time bc I'm not writing more of the announcement, that's all the important part hehe*

Ena's pov: finally i can go, they just call me for that? Ugh and now i remembered that i have detention, where is it tho?
Inspector: shinonome ena?
Ena: yes
Inspector: follow me
Ena: ok

I follow the inspector to a classroom when I recognize there two persons that ik, some ginger that I'm not happy too see, and a pink-headed that I'm really happy too see, i sit next to them and just wait bc there is a no talking rule for some reason, any ways why I'm here? It's not my fault for mizuki crashing into me? Ig the inspector had a bad morning and wants to us to pay.

(A/n: second character finished! Lol i write this listening to detention by Melanie Martínez )
Count words: 804