Marshal Kevin: Let me tell you, I am a person who has read books!

No one believes the truth.

Nonsense, of course I don't believe it. Students in military schools know what can be done with more than 500 energy crystals?

More than 500 energy spar, can support the long-distance wormhole shuttle of three marshal-class main battleships, can arm at least 85 military headquarters latest standard mechs, or support a small team of ten reconnaissance ships in space operations Of the month.

What kind of concept is this?

Looking at the entire empire, there were only two Marshal-class main battleships. Eighty-five Mechs were dispatched, enough to completely destroy a large city in just one hour. Ten reconnaissance ships that have been in space for more than two months are usually preludes to drums!

Can this not be scary?

It's almost scary!

The black market is not an organization that does not sell information, but at this time there is no sign of it. Suddenly someone buys a large amount of energy spar at one time-or a person who has not covered the military style at all. Naturally, a black market businessman with a natural sense of danger is naturally I noticed something unusual inside.

Of course, at this time, he is not only scared, he can also smell the heavy business opportunities contained in it.

For those of them who are desperate for money, what kind of money is best to make?

Of course it is war money!

At this moment the man wondered whether he was more excited or more nervous.

Are there any major wars in the empire?

Is it to expand the territory or suppress the rebellion in a certain place?

Or did you receive a request from the Alliance?

Otherwise ... maybe it's the infighting.

The businessman rubbed his hands and looked at the guest in front of him expectantly, staring at him without blinking, trying to see what message came from his complexion.

However, Ji Xiuyu had trained a hand in which Taishan collapsed in the early 800 years without changing his face, and he did not shake the businessmen's eyes in the slightest.

Anyway, no one believes the truth, let him guess.

So Ji Xiuyu said nothing, and after a short stay, he left directly with more than 500 spirit stones.

The exit leads directly to the parking lot. As a black market exit, there are no surveillance probes on this section of the road.

The absence of a monitoring probe also means that someone is lurking here, waiting for someone who is qualified to exit from the special exit of the largest black market store to eat black.

Yue An squatted in a dark bag in Ji Xiu's arms. The animal's instinctual feeling of the crisis came to the sense of anomalous atmosphere. His two ears were alertly erected, his beautiful cat's eyes opened roundly, his sight was limited. Circumvention of vision.

The hearing of cats is very sensitive. The slight wind of cats living in the wild can wake them up from sleep.

The soft, fluffy ears turned, shaking occasionally.

Yue'an captured several slow and long breathing sounds, his gaze swept across several dead ends, and a few rays of electric light permeated the claws.

Ji Xiuyu felt a sudden sting from the place where the dark bag was sewn on the waist. With a momentary numbness, it was as if his hand was broken by the accidental power leaked from the stun gun.