Monsters can never resist the erosion of human emotions.

Vietnam is hard to believe. How can there be such a thing as innocent cubs of your own race?

If he hadn't responded quickly, the little girl would have been cold by now.

Yuean embraced this group of human cubs out of the circle of war. These children did not notice anything wrong. They were far away from the block and did not panic. They stood on the big playground next to the block and smiled a little brother. .

Yue'an sent them sugar again, touched their heads one by one, and finally looked at the little girl in the beginning.

"You guys ..." Yuean wanted to say why these little cubs were so unguarded, but this was not the time to educate the children.

He magically found a bunch of small snacks, which even included some of his own stock, which was generously stuffed to the little girl.

This little girl looks like the only sensible person compared to those little cubs around who can only look at him with magical eyes.

"You are here, don't go back." Yue'an looked around and thought about it, using his feet to draw a crooked large circle on the ground, almost covering the entire large playground, and then caged a layer of ordinary people to see The aura shield that can't be reached, "Take care of them, don't let them out of this playground."

The little girl nodded obediently.

Yue'an no longer said much, turned around and returned to the street, and by the way sent a message to Ji Xiuyu.

The streets of the old town are always quiet. When a group of children were playing here, Yue'an could still feel a little vitality. Now the children have been sent away by him. The sound of the whole street is quiet and windy. .

Quiet and quiet.

This should not be done.

Yuean stood at the street crossing, alertly alert.

Within the block, he was able to clearly capture the sound of about 40 breaths from Momo, mixed in the wind, and he heard it very well.

About a dozen of them were breathing very quickly, and there were some sounds of struggling.

There are hostages inside.

Yuean realized this almost immediately.

He followed Ji Xiuyu's voyage in the vast interstellar space for so many days, and also encountered many desperate people. These groups always brought some civilians on their ships. When they met the regular army, they could not fight, but they could These hostages acted as threats, asking the army to let them go.

In the past, such tricks were probably unfavorable. Even in the face of Ji Xiu's legion, these star thieves were fearless.

But unfortunately, Ji Xiuyu 's legion has always been a piece of iron. Generally speaking, these star thieves have turned into cosmic dust before they have time to make a claim.

With the addition of Yue'an, Ji Xiu's strength has increased, and the efficiency of saving hostages has skyrocketed.

Now that they are catching an illegal ship, they are a violent uproar, and they are not afraid at all.

Yuean is not afraid now.

He stood at the street with an unguarded look and disappeared into the sight of a group of people peering at the street next second.

Ambushing people in the houses on both sides of the street held their arms, and they felt awkward when they saw this.

But it seemed to be prepared. They did not react violently to this matter, and the more unexpected they seemed, the more they were calmed down.