chapter one

where did it go wrong?
what did i do to deserve this?

"lilly get yo ass here!!" johnny, lilly's 'owner' yelled.

lilly sighed to herself, tonight was the big event.. the showcase where three girls would be sold off to some rich old men.

"yeah?" lilly mumbled as she approached johnny, johnny was young - he wasn't old but then again he wasn't exactly young.. he was 32 and rather scruffy looking.

"your in the showcase. rosa is gonna get you ready, i want no arguments or attitude. understood?" johnny grabbed lilly's throat and forced her to look him square in the eye.

"understood." lilly coughed and held her throat as johnny pushed her back.

johnny walked away after signalling for rosa to take lilly to the dressing room.

"im gonna miss you lils.." rosa whispered as she began doing lilly's makeup.

"ill miss you too.. hopefully it won't be so bad.." lilly attempted to reassure herself but nothing was working, she was beyond anxious about who she may be sold too.

9:47 pm -

lilly's makeup and hair was done and she was now wearing the tiniest piece of blue lingerie that barely covered her up, she felt beyond exposed but there was nothing that she could say or do that would help her situation..

"girls!! on the stage now!!" johnny shouted.

lilly took a deep breath and sighed.. all she could do was hope for the best..

~ matthéo's pov ~

matthéo groaned internally as he entered the club, he hated these type of events as the most that happened was a few business deals would be discussed and he would have a few drinks but he had no choice but to attend otherwise it would cause conflict between himself and his many business partners.

"ahh matthéo! my man! how ya doin bro?" johnny grinned and shook matthéo's hand.

"yeah not to bad, so what's happenin? what we doin?" matthéo asked with the fakest smile ever on his face.

"im sellin some product, you'll love it man" johnny winked and before matthéo knew it, three girls nervously walked out onto the stage wearing the sluttiest outfits ever.

matthéo was instantly furious, the girls looked no older than 19 years old, all of the girls seemed to be somewhat innocent however one girl in particular seemed to catch his eye..

~ lilly's pov ~

lilly hated how exposed she was.. all she could feel was a bunch of drooling eyes all over her body, as she scanned the crowd she noticed a mix of older men and even a few young-ish men.

"alright gentlemen!! youve had your looks now lets get those offers rolling!" johnny grinned.

"i'll take blondie on the left for 50 grand!!" a man shouted from the crowd.

"ill do 75 grand for the pretty thing in the middle!" an older man yelled.

lilly's heart began pounding against her chest.. she was the girl in the middle and the man who was offering on her seemed to be atleast 50..