Cool headed meets Kind hearted.

The story begins with a bus driving onto a road from a distance, we then cut to inside the bus where we see a bus driver and a boy named Tsukune aano looking out to a window thinking to him self.

Tsukune thinks:hmm, if I'm lucky I'll atleast be able to make one friend at this new school...

He then pulls a small picture which has a little boy and a purple haired little girl.

Tsukune smiles thinking:..like I'd let anybody replace my first friend...haven't seen her since last year and it already feels like forever, I hope we'll see each other soon...mi-

Mr.bus driver:hey kid, are you a new student at yokai academy?

Tsukune:yes sir, I am.

Mr.bus driver:in that case you better prepare yourself, that's one scary ass school you're going to...not as scary as you of course.

Tsukune:what do you mean by that?

Then his phone rings, from his cousin(adopted).

Tsukune:oh hey kyouko, how's it going?

Kyouko:fine. Listen to me I talked to your mom she says you're going to some school called yokai academy.

Tsukune:yeah that's right.

Kyouko:well since my favourite cousin's gonna be going their i decided to do some research, that your going to-.....

Tsukune:hello...Kyouko, are you there?

He then realises that the school must be close.

Tsukune then steps out of the bus and gets quite a view, he didn't expect this place to look so...interesting,he could get use to it.

Tsukune:so this the place huh? The school must be that way.

Mr.bus driver:I wouldn't scare off the kids if I were you.

The busdriver then drives off, leaving tsukune to walk to the school he was supposed to go to.

He makes his way to the school through a forest, most of the birds either fly off or shiver do to his...atmosphere, thankfully tsukune's felt calm and cool so most didn't mind.

He starts hearing some rustling noise behind him thinking someone or something is going to sneak attack him.

He turns to see-

Nazo:just me, a bat wee!

...what he said.

Tsukune:*lightly chuckles* for a second their I tho-

At the last few seconds, he senses something closing in towards him so at the last second he catches whatever he caught in mid air...unfortunately not noticing someone a bike and falled on the ground.

Tsukune:oh no.

He then sets the bike down on the ground and Aproaches the girl.

Tsukune:miss, are you okay?