Takes one to know one(2/2)

We immediately begin with a fight between tsukune's friends fighting off the lin kuei drones. Inner moka, mizore and syzoth fight off most off the drones while kurumi and yukari can atleast distract them from harming the students.

Inner moka:damn, these tincans are really getting on my nerves!

She proceeded to kick them fast, trying to damage them but not they're tough to break.

Mizore:just keep going. They're destructive but not invincible!

She says freezing three while proceeding to try and cut them with her ice claws.

In the sky we kurumi flying around with some drones attempting to capture her.

Kurumi:there's too many of them!

Immediately, syzoth dodges their missiles and saw blades while fighting them.

Syzoth:we can't give up!

He then turns into his reptile form and bites a head off, immediately broken.

He proceeds to bash them around until kurumi falls being trapped in a green net, syzoth catches her but the drones also catch him in a net. This immediately cancels his ability to transform.

Syzoth:gah! My powers, somehow they must be cancelling them!

Kurumi:it must be the nets!

Two drones land near them and about to torch them when suddenly-

???:heads up to tin heads!

From above we see ginei in his wolf form and kicking them away, he then frees syzoth and kurumi from the nets.

Syzoth:ginei, how are you in wolf form?

Ginei:I asked yukari to put a temporary spell on me to assist you guys. Look I know I messed up badly but I really wanna help.

Syzoth doesn't argue and immediately takes his offer.

Syzoth:if it is redemption you seek then help us get rid of these "tin heads".

Syzoth then turns back into his reptile form and the beast duo proceed to fight off the drones.

Meanwhile tsukune and sektor are in an intense battle, though the battle proves to be a challenge for tsukune since he's organic while sektor remains a cold hearted machine.

Sektor:all this conflict and destruction is purely pointless, you will come back to us.

Tsukune:Never!

Sektor:that tsukune is unfortunate.

He then proceeds to assault tsukune with multi punches and kicks.

Sektor:if there's one thing good about this day it's that I can have my fun hurting you.

He then activates his rocket boots and grabs tsukune, dragging him to the ground leaving a trail of sorts.

He then flies to yokai academy and throws tsukune into a class building, immediately catching the attention of moka and his friends.

All: tsukune!!!

In that second of distraction, sektor hecalls all the drones and captures tsukune's friends in nets.

Tsukune jumps out of the building looking abit damaged but is immediately jumped by the drones and he too is captured in the nets.

Sektor lands In the scene chuckling as the defeat of tsukune.

Sektor:impressive display tsukune, but as usual you prove to be the inferior member of our clan.

He then proceeds to electrify tsukune causing him to scream in pain, his friends could only watch in sadness. But it's hurts mizore the most.

Mizore:STOP IT! Can't you see he's no match for you now?!

The cyber lin kuei turns to the snow girl with a amused expression.

Sektor:He never was.

He then has an idea to torture tsukune and his friends.

Sektor:if you care for these creatures that much then they can join you...starting with your "precious snow woman".

He then approaches mizore while unknowingly he's awakening something monstrous within tsukune.

Tsukune:wait sektor NO,Don't, NO!

Sektor then grabs mizore by the neck, applying pressure.

Sektor:you first.

Mizore:Aaahhh!

And that was the last straw.

Tsukune:I SAID NO!!!!!

With a powerful roar, the might of the frost giant hybrid awakens, with a burst of cold wind blowing away most of the people. Once more tsukune in his frost form but same height.

Sektor then tries to torch him but no affect, tsukune charges at the cyber lin kuei and immediately assaults him with rapid punches

Tsukune:STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!

Inner moka:tsukune!

Snapping out of his berserk state, his attention is drawn to the others still in the nets. He rushes towards them, ripping and tearing most of the drones and freeing his friends.

Tsukune:moka, mizore are you alright?

Inner moka surprised:yes, thank you.

Even mizore is bewildered by tsukune's form, while most would find him terrifying mizore and moka can't help but be drawn by his cold aura.

Mizore:...you're beautiful.

Tsukune is taken aback but scratches his head in embarrassment but mizore places a hand on his face.

Mizore blushing:My iceberg.

Kurumi:Ahem! Deal with the bad guys now, flirt later!

But to their surprise, sektor fled to fight another day.

The next day most of the students and teachers are still wondering what just happened but are relieved to be safe.

Now tsukune, mizore and the gang are settled in the news paper club with a new member to the team.

Tsukune:I'm just glad everybody's safe.

Ginei:for now I guess.

Syzoth:but we will be ready next time.

Tsukune then looks to moka, kurumi and yukari.

Tsukune:and don't worry girls, I forgive you and hope we can still be friends.

And like that the three are happy, kurumi and yukari cling to tsukune but moka pushes them off and gives him a loving hug.

Tsukune smiles Rolling his eyes thinking moka will try to bite his neck but to his surprise, she kisses him on the lips while also shocking everyone.

Moka blushing:tsukune, I would like to be your girlfriend.

Everyone:WHAAAAAT?!

End of episode.

Outro