"no time for lust crazy lady"

Tsukune thoughts:Dear mom and dad, I'm still hanging in there. As it turns out here in the dorms of yokai academy student's get their own rooms, that's a relief...

His alarm went off to which he turns off.

Tsukune thoughts:for several reasons.

Random student 1:ah I slept like a baby.

Random student 2:dude, you do realise you're out of your human form right?

Random student 1:ah dammit, I must've transformed while I was sleeping. Looks like you did too bud.

Random student 2:what? Oh crap your right.

They laugh it off

Tsukune thoughts:yep. Yokai academy is a school with monsters, by monsters, for monsters...my kinda place.

Note:tsukune's parents in this AU are disguised similar looking the anime with the same personality.

Now we see tsukune walking outside the dorm block.

Tsukune thinks:the bus that takes me back to the human world doesn't come for another month and since phones can't connect through the other side I'll have to make use with some letters.

Random student 1:check it out, it's her.

Random student 2:oh yeah that new student moka.

Random student 3:she's so hot it should be illegal!

Now we see moka walking, they thought she was coming to them but not surprisingly-

Moka:good morning, it's so nice to see you!

Tsukune blushing:good morning to you too moka.

Random student 1:ah man, what the hell was that about!?

Random student 3:that damn tsukune guy!

Random student 1:he doesn't look like much but apparently he was tough enough to beat the crap out of that jerk, saizo.

Nazo:hey, dialoguing is my job, wee!

Aaron:AHEM.

Tsukune thinks:huh, word travels fast.

Moka:what's with you this morning?come on let's go.

Tsukune:I think I have a better idea.

He then gets infront of moka on one knee and offers her a piggy back ride.

Moka:woah!

They went off and while the boys are jealous with tsukune they can't help but have a grudging respect for him...of a familiar blue haired person listens in.

We cut back to tsukune and moka.

Moka:so tsukune? I imagine you're feeling kinda lonely surrounded by monsters, so if you ever need anything just ask, I'll help however I can.

Tsukune:thank you.

Tsukune thoughts:it intriguing how a vampire seems like up close, I'm just glad not all monsters are bad.

Moka:Tsukune.

Tsukune:moka.

Moka:Tsukune.

Tsukune:moka.

Moka:it's too much. See I overslept and didn't have time for breakfast.

She seemingly faints but thankfully tsukune catches her.

Tsukune:hold on I got you.

Moka:I'm sorry.

She was about to bite his neck but at the last second Tsukune has her bite his left hand instead.