Tatoos? Heck yeah. Sassy Kenji? Sign me up.

"One day I might break free."
Warner scrawled the words on a sheet of paper, handing it to the tattoo artist.
He didn't dare bring Juliette's journal with him for anybody else to see, so the words had to be produced from his own memory.
Warner had driven not too far from the base at Sector 45 to a little place he knew well. His past two tattoos, 'ignite' and 'hell is empty and all the devils are here' were done by the same woman, Trina. She was about 10 years his senior, and a very talented artist. Trina was best known for her fonts, which is why Warner went to her for this tattoo, his third one that remained solely words instead of images.

Warner returned to base some time later, to find his extra room transformed into a festive place fit for a party. He walked in, turning in circles with wide eyes at how amazing the room looked. Like, not a room that would be in his house; it looked almost... homey. Decorative and happy.
"Wow." He mumbled.
"Oh Kenji, you're my hero! I'm forever in your debt because I'm so stone cold I can't decorate for a pretty happy girly party!" Said a voice from behind him, in a high pitched imitating tone.
Warner cringed and turned around to face Kenji as he reappeared after turning invisible, lounging on one of the leather couches. "I didn't realize you were in here, Kishimoto.
"Well what else would I do besides lounge around admiring my newfound talent in interior decorating?"
Warner just looked blankly at Kenji.
"Not even a thank you? Damn, man, you're impossible." Kenji threw his hands up in exasperation. "You're just lucky I'm Juliette's best friend, otherwise I wouldn't be wasting time busting my ass on your projects, blondie." He admitted, backing out of the room, holding up his thumb and pointer finger like a mini gun, which he fired at Warner.
"And, as my last duty to you, your magesty," Kenji added, bowing dramatically, "I will collect the subjects of your court to attend the royal ball for Queen Juliette, as she will be arriving soon."
After Kenji left, Warner dragged a hand down his face, smirking. "Kishimoto." He mumbled, chuckling and shaking his head, looking around the room once more.
"Better get changed now, Juliette will be here in an hour." Warner thought.