Ch 68

Hiss. Whoosh, the knife flew at him, ready to stab his throat. Ja-kyung took a step back and gradually distanced himself from Choi Man-shik. Then he quietly took off his sunglasses and placed them on the sink.

“Who sent you! F**k, is it President Park? Or President Kim?”

You also have a lot of people that wanted your life. When Ja-kyung didn’t respond, he grabbed the knife and charged at him. Ja-kyung grabbed both of his wrists, bending them completely backward, and pushed Choi Man-shik with his body. His body slammed against the bathroom wall, and the knife he was holding fell to the floor.

He quickly kicked it away and ducked to avoid the flying fist. Ja-kyung stuck his fist fiercely under his chin while Choi Man-shik’s eyes were chasing the knife. Choi Man-shik’s face swung around with a crackling sound.

Choi Man-shik raised his fist this time. It was slow, but at first glance, it appeared to be as hard as stone and capable of making him faint if struck. After quickly defending and blocking, Ja-kyung kicked the wall and jumped into the air, then hit Choi Man-shik in the face with his knee.

Choi Man-shik stumbled backward after that hit, and he kicked him right away, knocking him over.

He shook his head and staggered to his feet with blood pouring from his nose.

“You little bastard! Without fear!”

Choi Man-shik charged again, like a horned bull. Choi Man-shik hit him in the face while they were exchanging fists. As expected, the sensation of hitting is extremely strong. His eyes turned red in the front. F**k. It was obvious that if he dragged it out for too long, he would be at a disadvantage. Ja-kyung grinned as he licked the corner of his mouth with his tongue.

“You smiled? I will make today your memorial day.”

“That’s what your brother said.”

Choi Man-shik’s eyes shook.

“So did your nephew.”

Anger flared up in his eyes.

“You are that fucking bastard!”

The enraged Choi Man-shik rushed at Ja-kyung. After all, if he excites his opponent in a fight, it becomes a flaw. Kang Il-hyun is the person who makes the best use of this. He was truly the best in the universe in terms of being able to irritate people.

Avoiding the rushing Choi Man-shik, he quickly took out the cut rope from his waist and put it around his neck, and moved behind his back. Choi Man-shik was strangled and tried to pull out the rope in an instant, and Ja-kyung poured all of his strength into strangling Choi Man-shik and pinning him to the floor.

He grabbed the vase next to him and hit him in the back of the head as soon as he fell face down on the floor. The vase was shattered, and Choi Man-shik couldn’t get up easily because of the shock. Ja-kyung climbed on his back, pressed his knees against his body, tightened the rope as much as he could, and waited for his breathing to stop.

The large body trembled.

“Cough…cough!”

He tapped his palms on the floor like a wrestler. However, Ja-kyung did not loosen his grip. Choi Man-shik’s body drooped like wet laundry as the intense movement subsided. Someone knocked on the bathroom door, and people’s voices could be heard.

Ja-kyung dragged Choi Man-shik into an empty bathroom after confirming that he had stopped breathing. As expected, he’s heavy. He picked up the dropped knife, put on the sunglasses he’d left on the sink, and opened the door. There were two men in the gap glared at Ja-kyung with stern faces, but when they noticed blood stains on his clothes, they hesitated and backed away.