Ch 87

It was an unexpected offer. A vacation out of the blue. Ja-kyung sat up in disbelief. Il-hyun stretched out his arm and touched Ja-kyung’s cheek. His hands went down and touched Ja-kyung’s chest and tried to twist his nipples, so he quickly took them off and put on the T-shirt first.

“What do you mean?”

“As you heard. Your brother is also injured, so go get some rest.”

Wang Lun has been active in Korea in recent years, while Wang Han and Ja-kyung have traveled abroad. They’ve been able to get by without him. Judging by the look on Kang Il-hyun’s face, that wasn’t the only reason. Ja-kyung lowered his gaze to his injured arm.

“Is it because I was hurt? Are you afraid I won’t be able to do my job properly?”

“No.”

“A scratch like this is nothing.”

Il-hyun looked at Ja-kyung without saying anything. Chairman Kang must have realized by now what Ja-kyung meant to him and that he wasn’t just keeping them for business or to pass time.

“I think you will be my weakness. If you’re unlucky, Chairman Kang might hold you hostage and threaten me.”

Ja-kyung looked at him with a puzzled face. Hostage? Me?

“I’m Lee Ja-kyung.”

Il-hyun laughed at the way he held his chin up. Others might see Ja-kyung as a menacing hitman, but to Il-hyun, he was like a kitten wielding a cotton bud in front of a black panther.

Ja-kyung must have noticed that too, because he frowned.

“Don’t laugh. I feel pretty bad right now.”

“Don’t be like that, just go for a month.”

Ja-kyung thought deeply. One month… Isn’t that the perfect time to run away?

Ja-kyung narrowed his eyes, but as if sensing his thought, Kang Il-hyun said first,

“If you run away, this time I will take a fighter jet, not a helicopter.”

“…”

“Don’t think that just because I like you, I can’t kill you.”

“Oh, I wasn’t thinking of anything.”

Ja-kyung pretended to be innocent, but Il-hyun was already smiling, his eyes flashing like a murderer. Ja-kyung quickly abandoned the idea of running away as chills ran down his spine. He had already realized once that the man was capable of preserving him as much as he wanted. However, Kang Il-hyun was staring at Ja-kyung’s T-shirt. Ja-kyung wondered why, so he lowered his head and looked down.

“What are you looking at?”

“I have a favor.”

Ja-kyung had an uneasy feeling.

“Don’t do it. Don’t say anything.”

“Can I suck your nipples?”

Il-hyun smiled slyly, and Ja-kyung hated it.

“It’s because my head is dizzy.”

“I’d rather you meditate with me.”

Ja-kyung began to explain the benefits of meditation in detail. However, Il-hyun was not having any of it and looked sad.

“I don’t need it. To me, your nipples are alcohol and drugs.”

“…”

“Sucking on them makes me feel so fucking relaxed.”