Intro to the story.

This is a story of two dragons who fell in love with eachother after a few encounters and challenges they will face together, from meeting in the same place, at the same time. Lost in the thunderstorm, along with being in the forest, to finding a small tavern. Soon to hanging out at Dragon City. Travel the journey of Pitaya Dragon Cookie's and Grape Dragon Cookie's love story. Will you get to the end on how Pitaya will finally express their love to Grape? Or just hold it in?

| This is a story of my (oc) Grape Dragon Cookie x Pitaya Dragon Cookie |

Contains: Romance, Angst, Fluff (ALOT OF FLUFF), very flirty stuff (teehee), it will get very intimate. (Kissing, hugging, cuddling, etc. Nothing dirty). SFW, blood.

Might Contain: D43th of other characters, heavy angst, heavy topics, heavy v10lence (this is NOT abųse, it's just vocal fights or battles).

Does !! NOT !! Contain: NSFW, heavy gore/gore, abųse, p3d0, pr0sh1p, racìsm, offensive topics. Etc, pretty much anything really bad you can think of will NOT be here.

Also I hc and WILL be using he/him/they/them for pitaya, and she/her/they/them for Grape.

Thank you for reading!
The story shall now continue!

-Pitaya