"Unkown Encounter."

There was a rustling howl of wind and thunder. Lightning strikes down as the night grows colder and colder. Light footsteps could be heard in the mud, as the unknown dragon had been trotting around for quite some time, trying to find a way out of this chaotic storm of a mess.

Soon enough, the purple haired dragon finally found a small cozy tavern to go inside of. The sounds of other cookies, somewhat of random animals making noises, had echoed in the large room. The dragon didn't want to cause a scene and quickly covered up their wings and tail. Now, looking around, they spot an empty table and quickly rush over. Sitting down and staying quiet, they felt extremely nervous but didn't feel any fear. She sighed and tapped her hands against the table quietly, not wanting any attention whatsoever.

[ Ding, Ding ]

Looking over when she heard the door ring from the bell at the top. She saw an unfamiliar cookie, or was it a cookie? Who knew. Something felt different about them, some kind of odd aura, but not a bad aura. She kept an eye on the particular 'cookie' and kept quiet.

A few minutes passed, and she saw them staring directly at her. Making her body stiffen, seeing their cold piercing gaze. But those eyes, those eyes they had. Looked like hers? Could they possibly be another dragon cookie? Looking over, she noticed they were wearing a cloak of some sort aswell, to keep their identity hidden? Hmm..

She had decided to just order something to drink, asking the waitress. She smiled to herself a bit, hoping the drink would calm her nerves. Then, as soon as she was about to think some more, a voice cut her off from her thoughts.

"Hey you. What'sss your name?"
Said the other unknown voice.

She tensed a bit and then took a deep breath before looking at the stranger.

"My name is Grape..... Cookie??..."
Not wanting to add Dragon to her name, due to this being a tavern, and dragon hunters could be anywhere.

The unknown cookie had spoken up once more. "The name'sss Pitaya Dra- Ahem.. I mean, the name isss Pitaya Cookie... are you also another ssslimy cookie in a robe?" They had a raspy laugh that had echoed in the tavern but not distracting anyone.

Grape furrowed her eyebrows and then sat up before walking over and sitting right in front of them. "You dare call me a slimy cookie? What right do you have to call me such a thi-"

Pitaya interrupted her and raised an eyebrow, smirking. "You're another dragon. I can feel it. And your eyesss sssay otherwissse, oh ssso sssmart one."

Grape growled slightly and huffed. "You literally can't talk. You have the same eyes but more... Red."

They both exchanged glances and then laughed a bit. Both of the drinks they ordered had arrived and sat neatly on the table. Pitaya couldn't stop smirking, though. He found this quite amusing to find another dragon, especially almost in the same case he was in.

"Ssso you really are another dragon... hmm.. You ssshould prove that by fighting me outssside. I'd love to sssee what kind of powersss you would have. Due to never meeting or hearing about you before... You are quite interesssting, little Grape." Pitaya said with a smug grin now, swirling the mug with the red juice inside of it. The thick substance of the berry juice swirling in a circular motion.

Grape sighed and quickly took a small swig at her drink. Slamming it back down and gasping slightly. "Don't call me little Grape. I'm not even that small. And wait... you said your name is Pitaya Cookie...? As in...." She then got closer and whispered. "Pitaya Dragon Cookie...?"

Pitaya let out a small snort and then nodded. "You are correct, little Gra- I mean. Grape... hehe. I am well known, but I don't want to be noticed here, essspecially with the dragon huntersss around. You know?" He kept grinning. That stupid grin was stuck on his face.

Grape rolled her eyes and then crossed their arms. "Hmph, well, it's nice to officially meet you then. Guessing you can tell my actual name then, hm?" Grape gave Pitaya a small smug grin back.

They started laughing again and continued to talk for the rest of the night. And soon enough, it had grown very late. But that wasn't going to stop them from chatting and having fun. They were dragons! Not normal boring cookies.. as they would word it.

They got up and paid, leaving out the doors, and continued to talk about everything they've done in the past and up to now in the future. Pitaya was impressed but didn't feel intimated. Yet Grape did feel a bit intimated, but she liked being around Pitaya. He had a nice aura. Even if he was a bit... much.

While they kept walking, they both nearly forgot, there was a massive thunderstorm happening at this very moment. They quickly looked at each other and grabbed eachothers hands, running through the forest to seek shelter. Little did they know, something or someone was watching them, every single move they made.