Family Reunion 4b

Luca entered his car and drove to his house. He changed his sweats into a black three piece suit with a white shirt and black tie.
He got to his car, drove to a restaurant and got a cup of cappuccino coffee and headed straight to his office.

***At office*****
Luca parked his car in the underground parking lot, as soon as he stepped out he sighted the unbelievable.
Iglesias was making out with Serena Wilcox in his office parking lot. His office.
He didn't say a word but wait, why was he here?.
To make out with Serena?
No way, he was here for Adriana. That fucking bastard.
He was glad that he was caught up with Serena, it will give him time to go to Adriana.

He walked to the elevator on the underground parking lot, then pressed the button to the 34th floor.
As soon as he arrived, he went straight to Adriana's office and saw her standing with a back facing the door.
She was dressed in a black fitted skirt that stopped slightly above her knee,ash shirt,and black shoes. Hair packed in a ponytail.
Luca stood there looking at her carefully. He noticed her conspicuous slim waist and smooth brown legs. Damn she was hot.
He was brought out of his reverie when he heard her heel clack against the floor while she returned to her seat.
Clears throat. Tries to talk coldly.
"Can't you greet your boss?".
Adriana's head shot up.
"Umm..yes...I..no...erm..". She was stuttering. He noticed it.
"Yes.. Good morning Sir "
"Who was here?"
"Huh?".
He knew someone was here, someone she feared, scary.
"Sir, your mother... She.... She's in your office".
Luca's eyes turned red immediately. Adriana knew that this would happen and that's why she was scared.
Luca knew something was up, with the way she stuttered, hell yeah something was up.
He was in her office thinking about how to dodge his mother and at the same time keep Adriana away from the brother.
"Come with me"
"Sir?"
"Did I speak Greek?"
"Uhh no...no Sir"
"Don't make me repeat"
"Uhh yes...yes Sir"
Adriana stood up and followed Luca to his office. As soon as they reached the door he stopped.
He was....angry, scared. She noticed. But why?
"Urm sir should I open the door?"
"No, I can get it".
After two minutes, he swings the door open and walks with the pride of twenty men.
"Mother". Luca said as he sat down on the sofa facing his mother and brother directly. His brother must have come in as he was in Adriana's office. His doors could open for the inside so, figure.
"Son,hmm, no pleasantries".
All the while Adriana was staring at Luca, eyes were piercing her,strongly.
Luca turned to his brother, he was silent, he looked at where his eyes were, on Adriana.
"Brother, don't look at my girlfriend like that".
Wait, girlfriend?.
Adrianas neck snapped so fast it wouldn't have been noticed if you didn't look closely.
His mother's eyes were widened but she immediately concealed it so did Iglesias.
"Brother, you have a girlfriend?".
"Brother,do you have a peanut for a brain not to understand what I just said?"
Adriana stiffled a laugh but was already heard by Iglesias and his mother.
Luca saw the infuriating look in his mother's face. If Adriana could make this look permanent, hell yeah, she was going to end up being his wife.
"Urm, I'm sorry". Adriana said this as she noticed the glares she was getting from Iglesias and his mother.
"Don't worry, love". Luca said as he was loving this show.
But his mother was persistent. She wanted to shove that proud smirk down Luca's throat.
"Hmm, bring her over for dinner." She turned to look at Adriana and said"Hope you don't mind"
Adriana turned to look at Luca as if wired. He was already looking at her and gave the go ahead sign.
"Urm no not all"
"Okay then, see you on Sunday".
The mother said this and left. Iglesias stood up and went close to Adriana at this Luca stood up protectively.
"Love, don't worry. I will make your dinner enjoyable. I'm better than my brother, you know in things that makes women head spin".
Adriana was already disgusted but she didn't show. Iglesias said this and walked away not before giving his brother a once over.
"What did he tell you?". Luca asked Adriana as she kept staring at the door.
"What?. Oh nothing, nothing".
Luca was scared. What if she fell for him?. What did he tell her?. Why is she still staring at the door?.

****Outside his office****
"Mother, I think she will be a hard target".
"Don't worry son. The plan is to bring her to the house and show your brother you are a better man than he can ever be".
Their car drove off to the mansion. Both, waiting for Sunday.

****Inside his office****
"Sir, what is your brother's name?"
"Iglesias". Luca said this while studying her features very well.
"Sir, no offence. You asked me what he told me right?"
"Yes?". Luca was wondering where all this was leading to but he knew it was going somewhere good since she was about to tell him what Iglesias said.
"Sir, he told me he would make my dinner enjoyable and also do things to make my head spin." Adriana said this with disgust clear within her voice.
Luca was surprised. Was she disgusted by his brother?.
"Sir, can't we not go?" Adriana said.
Luca came close to her and said" I will protect you".
Adriana looked inside his eyes. Eyes she was scared of, eyes that looked cold, they now looked hurt, sincere.
She felt lost in them.
"Sir, you better". Adriana said this. "Luca if I get raped because of that your psychotic brother I swear I will kill you because you just promised to take care of me".
Luca was surprised. Did she just call him by his name?.
Wait, she called the brother psychotic. Huh. Hell no way she is falling for his brother.
He is usually scared of dinner at his house but right now he was excited.
"When we get there don't treat me like a boss but a boyfriend, okay?".
Luca said this and kisses her forehead and pulled her in close.
Adriana was supposed to move, her brain told her to move, but damn her body was going rogue and she couldn't blame it, she was being hugged by her Greek god boss. Hell even she is going rogue. She loved his body, like damn, she was really going crazy, before it was not certifiable but now, hmm she was already receiving several awards for the most crazy person on this planet earth.