Moving In 10c

Luca was lying on the bed, the head rest was puffed with a pillow as Adriana lay beside him, her head on his chest and his hand around her waist.

"Luca, today I found out something". Adriana said after they had laid in that position for ten minutes.
"What did you find out?". Luca said giving Adriana his undivided attention.

"The woman you saw today isn't my mother". Adriana said.
Luca furrowed his brows together in confusion.
"What do you mean?".
"My mom is dead, Luca. For 22 years I was lied to. I didn't pay respect to my mother for 22 years". Adriana said already crying but trying to hide her tears by hiding her face in Luca's chest.

Luca noticed her voice changed and suspected she was crying. He used his free hand to try to lift her face up but she buried it more.
"Look at me, Adriana ". Luca said in a commanding tone but it was worry.
Adriana as if wired did as she was told. Luca saw her eyes red.

He sat up straight and made Adriana sit between his legs and place her head on the left side of his chest, with this position he could her face.

"It's not your fault. But let it out. Cry it out". Luca told Adriana as he patted her head gently.
Adriana cried a little more and stopped. She held on to the neck of his shirt and she sniffled. She was embarrassed at how many time this guy she knew for just eight months saw her cry more than once. To her it was embarrassing.

Luca used his right hand to raise her head up. He stared at Adriana in the eyes and kissed her, not possessively like he did before but affectionately, as if trying to comfort her through the kiss.

Adriana kissed back with the same energy and the kiss that was once gentle slowly started turning aggressive.

Luca broke the kiss because he didn't want it to look like he was greedy. But hell yeah, he was especially when it came to Adriana's lips, her whole being.

Adriana looked at Luca a little bit confused as to why he broke the kiss just when she started kissing back.

"What cemetery?".
It was then it dawned on her that it wasn't a sex-type of kiss but a comfort-type of kiss.
"Hilo Cemetery. Daine Streya".
Luca nodded registering it in his head, as he made a mental note of when they would visit.

As he looked down at Adriana to tell her that they could go tomorrow, he was caught unawares as Adriana had already drowned his lips in hers.
It took Luca some time to recover bit as soon as he did he put his right hand at the back of her head and deepened the kiss.

Adriana moaned in Luca's mouth which made him groan. As her lips were still captured, Adriana managed to sit on top Luca's laps, her two legs spread apart.

Luca moved his left hand to her waist and his right hand still at the back of her neck. Adriana's hand was sitting right on top Luca's neck.

Luca kissed her more,moving his both hands from their previous positions to  under Adriana's top.

Luca's hand slid all the way up to right underneath Adriana's breast, he could feel her skin already, then he broke the kiss.

"Does this mean you're moving in with me?". Luca asked, staring at Adriana's eyes.
Adriana still breathless shook her head in negative response.

Luca moved his hand a little bit further up Adriana's breast, his hand on her areola.
"Think again, love".
Adriana being as stubborn still said no.

Luca went all up. He got to her nipples, used his thumb to run over them in circular motion, the nipples hard and erect.
Adriana bit her lower lip to stiffle a moan. She then looked at Luca, her eyes dark.

"Yes or no, love?". Luca asked his voice husky, as he brought his lips to Adriana's neck.
"Hmm?". He asked after he didn't get a response.
Adriana moved her hand from around his neck to the back of his neck in an attempt to make his face go closer to her neck area.

"Not so fast love. Yes or no". Luca said as he raised his head from Adriana's neck.
"Hmmm". Adriana said in a stiffled moan voice as Luca had proceeded to press her right nipple, pinching the left one.

Adriana couldn't hold it in anymore. " Yes, Luca. Yes , I will stay with you".
Adriana said breathless. Luca looked at her and smirked, then kissed her, still working on her nipples.

Adriana moaned in his mouth and broke the kiss and moaned again, bit her lower lip.
"Hmmm....Luca..... Hmmm.... Luca please".
Adriana said amidst moans.
Luca proceed to suck on her left nipples. Adriana pulled his hair, pleasure coursing through her body. She closed her eyes and moaned loudly.

After Luca finished sucking both breast and biting them at intervals, his lips returned to Adriana neck and he sucked on it, his left hand still on her right nipple and his right hand on her waist pulling her in, all the while Adriana moaning Luca's name.

Luca brought his head to look at Adriana, he too was breathless. He looked at Adriana for sometime as he saw her moan his name, as he increased his pinch intensity on her nipple.

He brought his hand out from under her shirt and kissed her. They then looked at each other, Adriana trying to calm herself down.

"Don't ever try this with anyone else". Luca said bringing his forehead to meet Adriana's own, his voice still husky.
Adriana just looked at him without saying anything.
"You are mine. Your body, lips, everything is mine". Luca said seriously sounding possessive.
"Understood?". Luca asked Adriana with a voice of finality.
Adriana just nodded her head as she bit her lower lip trying to stop herself from kissing him again.

But Luca somehow heard her thought and kissed and she didn't waste time to kiss him back.
"Let's get some rest, tomorrow will be a busy day".
Luca said as he kissed Adriana again on the lips one last time before turning her over in her position that he was on top, but her legs wrapped around his waist and her hand around his neck.

He kissed her in that position and smiled at her lips and said "Thank you. C'mon let's sleep before you question me".

Adriana just smiled as Luca laid beside her and he brought her to his chest, her back facing him.

"Goodnight Luca ". Adriana said still shy about what the hell happened few minutes ago.
Luca smiled in the crook of her neck and said"Goodnight, love. We will visit your mother tomorrow ".
Adriana smiled once more and whispered "Thank you".
"Now, shush and sleep. It's late". Luca said nozzling close to her, his face still buried in the crook of neck, his hand wrapped around her waist their legs interwined.