CHAPTER 5: happily ever after

!WARNING!
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS
•cursing
•more cursing
•so if you're uncomfortable, you can skip some part

"You see this guy? I like him! I AM DATING HIM! NOW GET THE FUCKING LOST!" Beomgyu yelled
"Oh- it's this filthy rat huh-" she crossed her arms with a disgusted smirk
"YOU MIND YOUR WORDS AND FIND YOUR WAY OUT BEFORE I CALL THE COPS!" Beom paused
"Or.. I'd have to do it myself" he added and pulled out a gun from behind, pointing towards her forehead. Taehyun just stared at him with wide eyes.

'Is he a mafia or something?' he thought to himself but refused to say or do anything because he was still too stunned to speak anything.

"Aish! SERIOUSLY BEOMGYU-AH? IS THAT HOW YOU TREAT YOUR MOTHER?  YOU WILL REGRET WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING NOW!" She yelled at the other before leaving
"I'D RATHER DIE THAN TO LISTEN TO A MAD WOMAN LIKE YOU!" He yelled back and she finally left..

'wait- that's his step mother?'

Before Tae could say anything, beomgyu dropped the gun on the couch and walked away somewhere into the house with teary eyes.

"Beomgyu-" Tae sighed before closing their main door shut and follow him behind
"Beomgyu-ah?" He called out while searching through the entire house but he didn't get a reply.

'God! Where did he run away all of a sudden?'

The terrace! It was the only place that he hadn't searched yet. He quickened his steps upstairs, towards the terrace, and noticed the door being partly opened. Beomgyu is probably in there!

A ray of light was focused on beomgyu's feet as he peeped into the place. Tae opened the door fully, revealing the male sitting down, hugging his knees and crying his heart out, tae's heart sank, seeing the other all broken and crying.

"Beomgyu-ssi?" He called out as he walked towards the other and sat next to him
"Um.. mind telling me what happened?" He asked with his gentle-soothing voice trying to calm the other and not trigger him even more

Taehyun was waiting for an answer, but all beomgyu said was

"L-leave me alone.."
"I don't want to talk about it" he mumbled with his muffled voice.
"But-" Tae paused and then sighed

"Fine, I'll just sit here with you until you're done crying"
"I won't bother you.. because- it's good to cry out sometimes you know?" Tae added and just stared at the night sky with had stars scattered here and there and cold breeze- wait- it's cold!

He suddenly felt Beomgyu shiver next to him due to the cold breeze..

"Hey.. let's go in- it's very cold here" Tae stated, but the other wasn't bothered to say or do anything as he was practically not in his right mind. Taehyun could do nothing but sigh. Sigh at how stubborn the other was. So he took off his jacket and wrapped it around the other, but beomgyu started to cry harder, clutching onto taehyun's shirt.

"Calm down.. please, let's just go in- I don't want you to develop a fever" Tae said with his pure, concerned voice. And somehow convinced him to go in with him.

Beomgyu just sat at the corner of his bed, still whimpering. Tae just sat in front of him in a chair, staring at him wondering what to do.

"Quit staring already! That's embarrassing" beomgyu managed to whine in between his sniffles, wiping off his tears with his long sleeves
"Fine.. I'll come back in a minute." Tae paused
"But promise me that you won't do anything stupid when I'm not around" Tae said with crossed arms seeing the very unstable mind of the other. And beomgyu just nodded for tae's statement and tae finally. Actually, left him alone for a while until he freshened up.