EPILOGUE ˖ ࣪. ࿐♡˚.

Beom quickened his steps towards the washroom, he've holding back for a long time, but couldn't anymore.

He shut the door close, opened the tap while water rushed through it just like how his eyes burst out into tears.

Well.. it's nothing serious- he was just having a bad day.. but still! A VEAARRYY bad day!

He heard someone's footsteps which lead towards the washroom, so he quickly washed his face off and turned back, and started to walk with head hung down. Well.. he wanted to walk out but the other was quick enough to grab his wrist and drag him back into the washroom.

Beom took a moment to finally look at that person who dragged him in. Ofcourse! It was Tae!

"Why were you crying?" He asked out of breath

"I- I wasn't crying.." Beom resisted to look back into his eyes

"Seriously Beom-ah? I know you for more than three years now, and you think that i wouldn't be able to notice if you cry?"
"N-no.. I wasn't.."

"You know you can tell me right?" Tae cupped the other's face, gently caressing the other's flushed cheeks who just nodded with a pout
"Then..?"

"Just.. leave it- Forget it! That's- silly!" Beom shrugged, clutching onto the other's wrist

"Forget what?"

"That I was crying"

"But-" Tae stopped with sigh wondering that the other may not really see him the way he does.

"What am I even to you?"

That's it. That was what tae said before walking out of the washroom, leaving the other alone. Maybe he was just giving him some time to get over it?

Beom opened his mouth to say something again, but refused to. That's what he wanted right? To leave him alone? Then why did he regret the other leaving him all alone there

--

Beomgyu walked back into their cabin and noticed that tae wasn't there, only yeonjun and heuning were seated with their own chats.

"Where is taehyun..?" Beom started

"He went for a meeting with Mr.Choi" yeonjun stated

"Any problem?" The other asked
"No.."

Beomgyu waited there for a while but tae didn't really seem to return, so he decided to leave back for his works outside. Well.. he had to!

--

Tae returned back from his meeting with Mr.Choi. It was just a break for him, he had another meeting with Mr.Baek in fifteen minutes, he came back to take some files related to the meeting.

While he kept rummaging through his desk, he found a latte milkshake on his table with a note on it. Ofcourse it's from Beomgyu!

It said

"I'm sorrryy!! ( > _ < )

- beomie"

Taehyun could do nothing but chuckle at that note. Like- isn't he the sweetest?!

--

Beomgyu finally came back from his works outside and sat there with a sigh, seeing that Tae wasn't back yet.

But something else was there. A strawberry milkshake on his desk? From taehyun? And it had a note?