Chapter 21: Let's Dance

Me and Evan was in our fighting positions. "So do you have any rules for this fight?" He asked. "No weapons, no tears, and no throwing dirt." I said. "Seems fair." He said shrugging his shoulders. "Start fighting already!" Terroriser yelled. I looked over at him as evan made his move and swung at me. I could barely see him out of the corner of my eye like looking through a crack of a stall door. I dodged his fist just by a centimeter. I'm going to have some fun with this.

An evil smile appeared on my face as I moved on closer towards him. When fighting hand to hand combat strike up close and when dodging a strike stay back I remembered my instructor taught me. He threw another punch at me and I ducted under it. I moved in even closer to him where he was about two feet away and away. He continued to throw multiple punches at me one after the other; right arm, left arm, and right kick. He used that same pattern over and over, bad idea.

I got his tactics down as he threw another right arm at me. I stopped it right before it hit my face. "You got some lovely moves Evan." I said letting go of his hand and started pushing back. I kicked him in the chest and he stumbled back a couple of feet he got up and charged at me. He grabbed my arm and spun me around as if we were dancing and dipped me down. "So do you." He said.

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. Not this shit again. I could hear the guys laughing at what evan was doing. He threw me down on the ground and a could of dust came up. He got on top of me and held my arms down. "Give up?" He said as sweat was dripping off him and I was sweating as well.

I got a devilish idea. I started wincing and yelling threw my teeth. "Evan you're hurting my stomach." I said trying to get out of his grip. He looked down at my lower stomach and there was still bruises from wildcat, but some of them are faded and didn't even hurt. He let go of my arms.

"No mercy." I said and instantly I could see him regret letting go. I swung my elbow around and hit him in the face and I pushed him off me. We both got up and his nose was bleeding some, but not a lot. He came at me and punched my face and he slowly stepped back realizing what he did. My head was down where he couldn't see it as I held my face. I looked at my hand and my lip was bleeding. I looked up at him. I started laughing I haven't had this much fun in a while and he looked at me like I was crazy.

We got closer together and he spun around and tried to kick me I bent backwards and bounced back up. I threw a punch at him and it hit him in the stomach and he barely flinched. His fucking stomach felt like a rock! He smirk at me when I punched him. He pulled me in a knee'd me in the stomach and I took a step back and I picked my self up.

I uppercut him a lot harder than before and he held his stomach. I stuck my foot behind him and push him back. He tripped and I caught him and I dipped him like he did to me. "Something isn't right." He said looking at what we were doing. "Yeah, my balls are bigger than yours." I said and we just smiled at each other. I dropped him on the ground and I got on top of him. I attempted to hold his arms down, but it was kinda hard when he is sweating and my hands are sweaty too.

I went to punch his face as i was still on top of him and he moved to the left and I punched the ground. My hand started bleeding, but I didn't care. He tried to get on top, but instead we just rolled around on the dirt seeing who would get on top. We were both covered in dirt and it made it worse that we both we drenched in sweat. He ended up on top of me.

"How about now?" He asked holding my arms down and out of breathe. "Nope." I said. I brought my foot up and kicked him off me. I got up and so did he, when will he give up? He came at me and I punched him hitting his face. He came at me again I grabbed his arm and made him do a front flip onto the ground. I got on top of him again. He looked over at the guys and then looked at me. I suddenly realized all the shit he will get from this.

I can back to reality and winked at him. He gave me a confused look as I roll over and pull him on top of me. "Alright! I give up." I said with a tired voice. He gave me a weird look like he was asking why. He was still sitting on me until the guys all cheered for him and he got up, but I laid on the ground too lazy to get up. Now the guys will probably give me shit now.

Evan came back and put his hand out to help me up. I hesitated, but eventually took it. I put my leg behind him and pushed him back again and I caught him. "It was nice dancing with you." I said with a smirk and brought him back up to his feet. He went to talk, but was interrupted by a clap of thunder and was followed with rain pooring down.

"Guys grab the gun and equipment." Evan yelled as the guys ran to get the stuff and load it up to the cars. I went and grabbed my guns growing them into the case as I was drenched in water. Fucking mother nature again. The dirt on my body started turning into mud then it ran down my body. Great now my car is going to be dirty.

----guys point of view----

"What's taking her so long" nogla said sitting in tomboys car with lui and Brock, but lui was sitting up front this time. "Maybe she likes the rain?" Brock said with an ify voice. "Here she comes." Lui said. "Guys look! Marcel is having another nose bleed in Evans car!" Nogla said and they started dieing of laughter.

----in the other car----

"damnit marcel control your nose!" Terroriser yelled scooting away. "It happens when he looks at tomboy." Wildcat said wheezing again from laughing. "Just look at her she is half naked covered in mud and she is standing in the rain!" Marcel said trying to defend himself. All the guys were looking at tomboy as she walked over to her car and got in. "Hope you guys learned your lesson from what you seen tomboy do to delirious." Evan said. "Yeah, she is the last thing I want to piss of." Terroriser said. Delirious and mini was in another car already heading back to the house.

---tomboy's point of view---

I got into my car. I'll clean it tomorrow right now I just wanna go home and sleep. My body felt like I just ran 20 miles. I sat in the drivers seat and wiped the mud and water off my face and ran my finger through my hair. I look beside me where lui just staring at me. His eyes darted down towards my chest and then quickly look back up at my face. "Do I need to kick your ass to?" I asked him as I leaned towards him. "No, no i-im sorry." He said backing up towards his door. "Good." I said. I started up the car and followed evan on the road. "So how does it fell to get your ass kicked by evan?" Nogla said teasing. I fucking knew it!