Part 01

Emma was a 20-year-old college student whose world revolved around her passion for music. Her room was a testament to her dedication, adorned with posters, CDs, and merchandise of her favourite band, BTS.

One autumn evening, a special concert by her beloved band was announced, and Emma's excitement soared higher than the crescendo of her favourite song. She counted down the days, marking her calendar with vibrant exclamation marks until the day of the concert arrived.

After a long day of lectures, Emma raced to the concert venue, eagerly joining the crowd of devoted fans. The air buzzed with electric anticipation, and as the first chords reverberated through the venue, Emma's heart danced to the rhythm of the music.

Amidst the crowd, Emma found herself caught in a whirlwind of emotions as the band took the stage. She sang along to every lyric, her voice harmonizing with the thousands around her. As the concert reached its zenith, she glimpsed her idol, Kim Taehyung, popularly known by his stage name V, locking eyes with her for a fleeting moment. The connection felt surreal, as if a dream had woven itself into reality.

But after this encounter, Emma floated out of the venue. Reality soon tugged at her heels. She realized she had missed the last bus home. Weariness settled upon her like a heavy shroud as she found a bench at the bus stop, her eyelids growing heavier by the second.

The gentle hum of the city and the night's whispers enveloped her, lulling her into a deep slumber. In the realm between dreams and consciousness, she felt a soft touch on her shoulder. Startled, she looked up to find herself face-to-face with Taehyung.

"You were amazing tonight," V said with a warm smile.

Emma's heart skipped a beat. Her dream felt vividly real, every word, every gesture etched into her mind.

"Thank you," she managed to reply, her voice tinged with disbelief.

They exchanged a few words, V's genuine warmth making her feel as though she were floating on a cloud. But as quickly as he appeared, he vanished into the night.

Emma awoke with a start, her head jerking up from the bench. The bus arrived with a familiar rumble, and she boarded, still dazed from her surreal dream. Reality slowly seeped back in—the concert, the music, the encounter—all felt like fragments of a beautiful reverie.

As she stepped off the bus and trudged toward her home, a bittersweet feeling lingered. Though the encounter with V was but a dream, the joy and inspiration it brought lingered in her heart. She smiled, realizing that sometimes, even dreams could leave an indelible mark, reminding her that the magic of music transcends both reality and dreams.