Part 02

Emma had always been a devoted fan of BTS, and her dream encounter with V felt so real that it lingered in her mind even as she boarded the bus to college. She couldn't shake off the excitement and disbelief at the vividness of the dream. 

That one surreal dream had left an indelible impression on her. The way V spoke to her, the warmth in his words, and the encouragement he offered felt like a guiding light and made her day brighter despite the ordinary routine that followed. It was as if that dream meeting had ignited a renewed sense of hope and determination within her.

As she stepped into the college, the buzzing whispers among students caught her attention. BTS, her ultimate inspiration, was planning a concert in their city. The news was electrifying!!!!

The news of the BTS concert swept through the college corridors, and Emma couldn't help but connect it to that ethereal encounter in her dream. It felt like a sign, a whisper from the universe nudging her to strive for what she yearned for—a chance to be a part of something she cherished deeply.

However, the contrast between her dream and her reality struck hard—Emma's heart sank. Her financial situation was tight, and the thought of attending seemed like a distant dream. 

Emma was torn between the euphoria of the possibility and the harsh truth of her constraints. Yet, that dream, that meeting with V, lingered as a beacon of determination, and urged her not to give up easily.

Despite the daunting odds, Emma's spirit refused to falter completely. She mulled over various scenarios, seeking a way, any way, to bridge the gap between her dream and her reality. The concert felt like a golden opportunity, a chance to immerse herself in the world of BTS beyond her imagination.

With every passing day leading up to the concert, Emma's thoughts revolved around the distant dream she had and the imminent reality that seemed beyond her grasp. Her hope teetered on the edge, balancing precariously between the desire to believe and the practicality of her situation.