Chapter 7

Third Person's P. O. V:

"Eisenwald's failed attempt to attack the guild masters with Lullaby ended up being big news

"Eisenwald's failed attempt to attack the guild masters with Lullaby ended up being big news. It made all the papers! And it seems like everybody was talking about it! Before joining Fairy Tail, I never would've imagined I'd be apart of such a big event! It feels awesome, but I'm not going to let it go to my head. It still makes my heart skip a beat when I think about everything we went through... I heard that the authorities caught most of the Eisenwald members who were involved.

"They even got ahold of Kageyama. So, that's reassuring, at least... the scary thing is, they still haven't been able to track down Erigor. I'm worried he might show up at Fairy Tail looking for revenge! But I'll be okay, because I'm with the guild's strongest team! Erza, Gray, Becky and Natsu have my back no matter what! Not to mention, Happy! Fairy Tail is awesome, and my fellow members are really great people! So don't worry mum, I'm doing fine!

P. S:

Please don't tell dad any of this, okay?"

With a sigh, Lucy seals the letter to her mother in an envelope and sets down her quill pen. "Maybe I'll do a little shopping later today..." She muses, stretching her arms. "Saving the world is cool and all, but sometimes it's nice just to relax at home!"

There's a knock on the door and Lucy goes to answer it. She opens the door to find Rebecca, dressed in a light blue long sleeved buttoned shirt with a standing collar and matching coloured pants.

 She opens the door to find Rebecca, dressed in a light blue long sleeved buttoned shirt with a standing collar and matching coloured pants

"Beck! This is a surprise," Lucy greets.

"I-I wanted to see y-your new place, a-after Mira told me about it," She responds. "I-If that's okay?"

Lucy smiles softly as she steps aside. "Sure! Come on in." Rebecca enters and gazes around.

"It's nice." There's a sofa and chair around a small table with a couple of other chairs, a bed under the window and a set of drawers beside that, with a desk and chair opposite. A curtain closes off a bathroom on the other side and there's a kitchen after the door.