Chapter 16

Third Person's P. O. V:

Gray, Becky Elfman and Mira stand around each other as they discuss their next move.

Below, Fairy Tail wizards continue to battle the Phantom Soldiers as magic energy flashes.

His arms crossed over his chest, Elfman says, looking towards the slowly moving magic circle, "See? Look at it now."

Becky says in agreement, "Yeah. I-It's definitely drawing the m-magic circle slower than before."

Mira utters, "So, we were right."

Becky murmurs thoughtfully, "Fire, water, air and earth."

"Just like we were saying," Elfman says, "the Giant and the spell get their power from the elements."

Frowning, Mira states, "That's the true combined power of the Element Four. Three have been defeated; Totomaru of the Great Flame was taken out with Jupiter, Elfman totally annihilated Sol of the Earth, and Juvia of the Great Sea was taken out of the equation by Gray and Becky."

Elfman utters, "So, there's one left."

Mira says, "If we stop him, we'll stop the Giant from casting the spell."

Hands resting in his pants pockets, Gray asks, "Do you have any idea who the last Element is?"

Half turning away, Mira responds, clenching her left fist, "Aria of the Great Sky, and he'll be the toughest to beat. He's the strongest member of The Element Four. He's also the one who drained the Master of his magical energy, leaving him powerless."

       ✨✨✨

Inside her home built into the trunk of a large tree deep within the East Forest, Porlyusica breathes a small gasp of surprise when a familiar feeling washes over her. Her pink hair is pulled into a bun that sits on the back of her head, and she wears a long red cloak with gold spikes along the top of the collar.

She peers over her right shoulder to see that Makarov is still unconscious on the bed under the window, warm sunlight filtering through to touch the old man's face.

His eyes are closed and his skin no longer green and sickly.

The pink haired woman mutters, "Must be imagining things..."

        ✨✨✨

Inside the Phantom Lord guild hall, Natsu pants heavily as he continues his showdown against Aria of The Element Four.

Aria remarks with a hint of astonishment, "You're still standing after my attack. Very impressive." The air in front of him shimmers from his spell.

His face littered with bloody cuts, Natsu mutters with a grin, "I'm fired up now! Let's see what you've got!"

Watching worriedly from the sidelines, Happy murmurs, "Careful!"

Aria says in a deep voice, "Air Space: Severed!"

Thrusting his left palm up, Aria unleashes a barrage of air bullets that fly right for Natsu, and pelt against him, making the Fire Dragon Slayer cry out in pain. Natsu skids backwards, left hand on the floor to keep his balance, and pushes up to his feet again.