~INTRODUCTION TO LIFE~

Y/N a 21 yr old girl.. who's in university and is an adult but at the same time she shouldn't be called one.. cause she never really did something that normally adults do..

Going out,drinking, smoking, vaping, hanging out, going to parties, being in a relationship or even talking to a boy has never really been her thing..

Not like she don't want to do all this.. but the fear of her dad always trembles the shit out of her.. being daughter of a police officer she never really hated it.. but at the same time she did..

Confusing right..?

But Not more than your exam syllabus

But exams aren't difficult for yn..
being the topper of your university would be everyone's dream.. but yn was really tired of it.. Noone like to befriend with her..
mainly there are 2 reasons for that:

1. They either hate her or are jealous of        
her good grades in every aspect

2. They think that she's just a bookworm.. who never comes out of her book world..

She really hates everyone in her university expect that one girl..

"JENNIE"

She's the only one who approached her.. not that she's a bookworm like her.. she's just the opposite of yn.. staying in home isn't really her thing.. she can't stay still in her home.. partying is something she is always ready for.. but for yn.. she holds a different place in her heart for yn.
A cute, sweet, bubbly and childish personality.. she could give her life for her.. but only if she gets some good boys in the heaven.. she is always ready to have a beef with anyone who says anything to yn.. and that's the reason why 5 boys and 3 girls in their class are not walking but limping instead..Jennie is always insisting yn to go out with her but her response is always the same..

A BIG 'NO'

~END OF AUTHOR'S POV~