COUSIN..~◇♧♤□♡

Yn's POV:

The last class of today and after that I'm free. aish... after that I can finally go home and relax.

Mr. Jung our biology professor enters the class with his evergreen bright smile. His bright smile can melt anyone's heart.

He is the youngest professor in our university and I think he's the best. His teaching style, personality, charms, everything is just perfect.

I moved my gaze towards Jennie sitting beside me. Who is right now staring at Mr. Jung with her mouth open wide and her eyes admiring him.

I slightly nudged her with my elbow, bringing her back to her senses.

I whispered to her.

"What is wrong with u darling..? Close this mouth of yours and stop staring at him.."

Jennie looked at me annoyed because I disturbed her.

"C'mon.. u get to see this hotty every day.. we poor students only have 30 minutes to stare at this hotty and you are not even letting me do that.."

She replied furiously yet cutely.

"C'mon Jennie.. it's not my fault that he is my cousin!" I replied

She just replied with an eye roll.

Indeed, he is my cousin, a fact known exclusively to Jennie within the university.

He's living with us because his family is abroad, and he wanted to work at my university, which is the best one in Korea.

To be honest, I thoroughly enjoy his company. He exudes a delightful and bubbly personality, always ready to bring a smile to my face.

Despite his busy schedule, he consistently lends a helping hand in my work, generously clearing any doubts I may have.