BULLY..?

Yn's POV:

Entering the university all eyes were on me.. nothing new, I am used to it. Not because I am a popular girly girl.. but because I am the nerd of this university at least that's what everybody thinks..

Sighing heavily, I frustratedly closed my eyes. I could hear all those giggling, whispers, and talks going all around the corridor about me. I wish I could die instead of facing this every day.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my bag, harshly pulling me and that's it...

THUD!!

I harshly landed on the ground because of imbalance and suddenly the aura of the corridor changed. All eyes were on me, which I hated with all my might. Everyone was just staring at my state. Some feeling pity, some being happy and some laughing with all their might.

I frustratedly sighed, slightly rubbing my elbow which was hurting because of the sudden fall. I deadly gazed at her and said frustratedly.

"Aishh.. Sana what is up with you..!? Can't u let me live my life peacefully..!!?? "

She just chuckled. I wish I could break those teeth of her...!

Sana: " I see... the nerd has started talking back now.. that's impressive! I guess u need to know your limits and your real place. Which is underneath my shoes. That's what u deserve nerdy nerd..!!"

She said those harsh words and was about to kick me on my belly. Tears poured down my eyes and I closed my eyes ready to bear the pain.

After a couple of seconds, I slowly opened my eyes feeling no pain or anything.

There I witnessed Jennie...!!

She was tightly holding Sana's foot and was passing a deadly stare at her. She completely squeezed her foot and Sana started groaning in pain.

"Ahh.. u bish...!! Leave my foot.
IT'S HURTING A LOT PLEASE..!!" Sana groaned slightly whining..

Tears made their way down Sana's eyes. Jennie pushed her foot back with all her might.

See how the tables have turned as now it was Sana who landed on the ground.

Jennie got a hold of my hand, pulled me up, and immediately hugged me.

I slightly sobbed on her shoulder and she just patted my head. Pulling back from the hug, she looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at her giving a nod ensuring that I was completely fine.

She moved her gaze towards Sana and spoke.

"Bish.. dare to touch her again and I'll break all your bones. Get lost from here before I harshly get a hold of your stinky hair and drag u outa' here."

Sana just lowered her head, slightly nodding, and she got lost from there with her stupid friend group.

I moved my gaze back to Jennie and saw her looking at me worriedly, checking if I was okay.

Jennie: Babe.. u sure u aren't hurt...!?

She asked showing me her sweet puppy eyes.

I replied softly.

"Yes, I'm alright. C'mon the class is about to start let's go...! "

She just hummed intertwining our hands as we together walked towards our class.