First Kiss

The next day you spent the whole morning without a single visit from Judal. Maybe he was stumped on what to do about those peaches. If that was the case it was looking good for you. You didn't want to go somewhere where it would be easier for Judal to bother you. However, it felt too quiet around your house and you couldn't help but worry for the arrogant idiot. Normally he would annoy you way before noon. You had to admit you were just a little bit lonely.

But, of course right when you start to worry he shows up! As you walked into the living room of your house there sat Judal messing around with whatever was nearby. Screw being lonely! Why did he always have to come in without permission?!

"Judal, stop coming into my house." You calmly ordered.

Before Judal could say anything to irritate you, you heard someone else speak up. "Ah, I'm really sorry about coming in here without your permission, miss. Please forgive this rude behavior."

You looked at a boy giving a slight bow and you blushed as you saw his face. He was actually really adorable, even with a scar. "Oh. N-no, it's fine. H-hi, I'm (Name). Would you like any... Um... Tea?" You were trying to remember all your manners as you went into into a ditzy fit, he was just so attractive.

"I'm Hakuryuu, and yes, tea would be fine. Thank you very much." Aw, he was so nice too. A perfect gentleman unlike Judal. Speaking of Judal you glanced over at him to see him really angry and glaring at you. Judal was definitely nothing like Hakuryuu.

Then Judal got up on his feet. "I don't have time for your stupid tea parties! Let's just go outside and get this over with!"

"Come on Judal. There's no need to be like that. If you wanted to get it over with so fast, maybe you should have gotten here earlier." You said smiling before walking off to make tea.

When you returned to the room Judal was sulking and Hakuryuu was sitting patiently waiting for you. "Here you go." You said placing the tray on a table in front of both the men.

"Thank you very much." Hakuryuu picked up one of the cups while Judal grabbed one without saying a single word of thanks.

They both took a sip and as Hakuryuu said something Judal suddenly yelled out drowning Hakuryuu's voice. "BITTER! Don't serve me something so horrible (Name)!"

"Be quiet!"

"Actually, I think it's wonderful." You turned around to the scarred man and blushed.

"Y-you really think so?"

"Yes. It's absolutely perfect." He smiled at you making your heart skip a beat and Judal grind his teeth.

"Thank you."

Suddenly Judal jumped up and grabbed your wrist, pulling you outside. "Come on Hakuryuu!" He called back. Outside you saw your barren tree. "Okay, Hakuryuu do your thing."

"Wait just a second! You're the one who is supposed to do it."

"You should have been more specific if that's what you wanted. Try not to be such an idiot all the time, (Name)."

"Looks like the pot is calling the kettle black again." You glared at him until you were surprised to hear an "I'm done." You turned around to the newly flourishing tree and let your mouth gape open. "Oh wow, Hakuryuu! Y-You're so amazing, much more so than Judal."

"Ah, I'm not that amazing." Hakuryuu said humbly and you couldn't help swooning over him until you felt Judal clamp his hand onto your wrist.

"Yeah, thanks! You can go now." Judal just glared at Hakuryuu. Hakuruyuu waved to you before walking away.

"And you can let go of me now." You tried to pull away from Judal's grip but he wouldn't let go. Instead he dragged you inside of your house before shoving you down on the floor.

"Ouch! What's your problem?"

"Alright, (Name)! A deal's a deal, so now that you have your peaches back I get what I want!"

"Fine, I'll get me a job at the palace, but you'll have to recommend me or som-"

"You're not getting a job at the palace!" He interrupted you.

"Isn't that what you wanted? What was the whole point of this then?"

He straddled you as he grabbed the collar of your shirt. "That bastard Hakuryuu is at the palace. I could see how you acted around him and so I don't want you near him."

"The palace is a big place. What's-"

"There's mo-"

"Quit interrupting me." You said as you shoved him off of you and stood up on the floor. "So, if I'm not going to the palace what is it that you want?"

"Be my girlfriend and stay away from all other males."

You sighed. "Seriously, that's all you want? Okay then." It didn't matter to you. Boyfriend was just a title and you didn't mind keeping your distance from guys, except maybe that Hakuryuu person. Just thinking about him made you blush.

"As if! I have some rules to go along with it all. First, you actually have to act like a girlfriend. I have my reasons for you being my girlfriend which I won't be telling you. Also, if you look at another guy I'll kill him then make you regret it."

You glared at Judal. "Making empty threats at your girlfriend who apparently you want to date, not because you like her but for secret reasons you won't say." You looked over at him smirking. "Or are you really just desperate to have a girlfriend since you probably have never had one before? Just want to learn what it's like, you spoiled brat!"

He looked pissed as he glared at you, leaving you satisfied with what you said "Hey! Listen up, I just want you (Name)." He wrapped his arms around your waist before roughly shoving his lips atop of yours then after a while pulling away. "Guess we'll be doing that a lot now that we're dating."

You wiped your lips with the back of your hand. "Guess so."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: PAY ATTENTION: <- everyone likes all caps. Anyway, recently my one of my biggest supporters and biggest fan >.< wrote a Yandere story which I'm really really loving~ Her username is Calintha so go check it out. The story is called My Sweet Shina (almost wrote shins XD) She's one of the main reasons you are able to read this chapter right now ^^