I Love You

You were frozen in place for a moment at the sight of Hakuryuu. Just as you managed to duck back into the tunnel, Hakuryuu jumped down on top you to stop you from going any further. You laid on the floor with him hovering over you. With one of his hands he swept the hair out of your face as he just stared at you. "I can't believe... Is it really you...(Name)?"

You couldn't find the words to reply to him. Although you knew that you were only going to be locked away like you had been with Judal, for whatever reason you would rather it be Judal than Hakuryuu.

"It is, isn't it?" You were lifted up into Hakuryuu's loving arms. 

"H-Hakuryuu, please let me go." You looked into his eyes. "I can't understand this. You don't really know anything about me..."

He looked hurt as he stared down at you. "I know that you can't recognize me, but I do know about you. I know everything about you." He looked away from your eyes. "It's not like that time with the peach tree was the first time I met you. I met you long before Judal did!"

"I can't remember that at all. Besides, even if you met me before Judal did... I..."

"Stop it! You can't choose him. I don't care. I met you first so I own the rights to have you. Just be quiet and except this as your destiny." Suddenly, you felt the urge to try and get away. You struggled to get out of his arms, but he led you tightly up against his chest. "I'm sorry, (Name). However, this time I won't let you go."

"When?! When did you meet me?! How did you meet me first?" You tried to stall being taken away.

"You used to work in the palace, right?" You paused to think about it. Although you couldn't remember much of working in the palace, you did know that you once had when your mother had been a maid there, but that was before the fire that happened and before some of the royal family had been killed.

"I did a long time ago. Are you trying to say that you met me that long ago?"

"It doesn't feel that long ago to me. I couldn't help but fall in love with you during the times we spent together. When you left I thought I would never find you again. So now I refuse to lose you a third time! (Name) I–"

"(Name)!" You saw Judal coming up the tunnel. So much for your escape plan although you felt a little okay with it. As he came closer you could see a completely desperate look on his face, and his cheeks were all puffed up. He must have been crying. It took next to no time before you were out of Hakuryuu's arms and in Judal's. In his anger and worry Judal didn't even seem to notice Hakuryuu standing there. He held you tightly in his arms as his nails pressed into you. You tried to say something, but he seemed to not even notice the words coming out of your mouth.

It was kind of like Judal was in a daze as he began to force you back down the tunnel. His hands felt like they might rip into your flesh if they hadn't already. It was clear he was desperately holding onto you as if he were about to lose you. Before he could walk away any further though, Hakuryuu grabbed onto Judal's shoulder and forced him to face him.

"I won't let you take her away from me!" Judal just barely acknowledged Hakuryuu's existence as he grit is teeth and tightened his grip on you before turning back around. "Judal!"

Before Hakuryuu could even react Judal had tossed you to the side of the tunnel and summoned his ice magic. Hakuryuu seemed surprised by the sudden attack as the ice crystals pierced his body. He had been fast enough to dodge them so that they didn't hit any vital parts. However, he blood began to drain from him as he tripped over to lean on the side of the tunnel. Judal didn't even seem to care to finish Hakuryuu off while he had the chance. He instead immediately walked over to you and grabbed you before you could even try to get away. He then went back through the tunnel and arrived rather quickly in your dark room.

He tossed you on the bed then glared at you. He was acting very different, but he was probably just angry. You heard shouting upstairs as he kicked all of the workers out of the house. It didn't take long before he was back to where you were. 

"(Name), why did you leave me...? Didn't you say you would never leave me?" You could just barely see the silhouette of his expressions as he spoke.

"Judal I–"

"I can't let you out because anything could happen to you and I also can't leave you alone because then you'll try to leave me." 

You couldn't take this. Normally he seemed so childish, but now he seemed a little more scary. You glared up at him in the darkness. "Maybe if you let me have a little more freedom I wouldn't want to leave!" You knew that wasn't really the reason why you had left, but he was making you angry. "You know what! It might actually be that you keep me in such a dark room! If maybe you even gave me one lamp I wouldn't have a reason to leave!"

"I can't do that!" He suddenly grabbed onto you and pulled you into a hug. "I don't want to leave you with stupid candles or lamps. I don't want you near any dumb fire!" He hugged you even tighter to him. "Fire might hurt you..., but now I might let you go upstairs."

There was silence for a moment before you asked, "What about Hakuryuu?"

"He won't find you. I've already moved this house somewhere else." Judal whispered as you cuddled into him a little until you kind of paid attention to what he said.

"Wait, what?"

"I'm really tired (Name)..."

"No, what did you just say."

"I'm tired."

"Before that!"

"I moved the house."

"H-how?!"

"I hope you didn't forget I'm a great Magi who's capable of teleporting things." He collapsed into the bed as you ran up the unlocked trapdoor. On the main floor you tried to open the locked front door but ended up having to look out a window. A vast green field stood where other houses had once been. 

"What the–"

"Come on (Name) I'm tired..."

"Wh-what– H-how are you going to get by without any servants?!"

"What the hell, (Name)! I can live without servants!"

"As if!"

"Then you can be my servant. Do all the chores and stuff. You're definitely going to get bored if you don't."

You looked up at him. "But, aren–"

"I never said I would let you outside, just upstairs. I'm too afraid to let you out of this house. I can barely even let you leave your room. Whether you like it or not there is no way I'm letting you go."

"...Fine..."

It was his turn to look at you. "Wha–"

"I said fine! Are you stupid?! It's not like I won't be able to find a way outside."

"Who are you call–" before he could say anything else you had your lips against his. As you pulled away his face was bright pink as he wiped his lips with his tongue. "Fine."

You blushed at his slight cuteness. "Judal, I think I might like you with an O and a V instead of an I and K."

He took your hand to bring you back down to your bed. "I love you too, (Name)."

~The End~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I can't believe the story is over though. Somehow it ended itself! I did not think this would be the last chapter until I had already written 1000 words into this chapter. Sorry for anymore mistakes. PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU SEE THEM!

Well.... I like endings where they don't fall in love and there isn't a happily ever after, but since I believe a few of you like it this way I decided to compromise by making him still lightly yandere. Poor Hakuryuu though. He's loved you for so many years and will probably spend his whole life looking for you. Oh well, you imagine what happens next ^^ Thanks for reading.