Church.3

Namjoon Pov

We all was sitting in gym waiting for Jimin and finally he walked inside with a mischievous smirk we looked at him with raised eyebrow and he chuckled

Yoongi:did you get mad or something? *raised eyebrow*

Jimin:nothing its just I found a very big secret *smirk*

Hoseok:secret of what?increasing the size of our Dicks? *laughs*

Jimin:don't worry your dick will not increase even if we will find a secret of it *laughs*

Hoseok:what the fuck do you want to see how big I am *disappointed look*

Jimin:no I don't like small things I like thick things *smirk+looks at yoongi*

Jin:leave all this and what was you saying Jimin *calm tone*

Jimin:well basically I was in washroom and I heard a girl sobbing from the next washroom so I comforted her by giving my precious magazines and then I get to know that she was Luna Ruiz *excitedly*

Jk:so? *raised eyebrow*

Jimin:ahhh....a kiddo will be always a kiddo *rolls eyes* basically guys now we know that the badass Spanish girl Luna Ruiz also cries *smirk*

Namjoon:and now we can use it *smirk*

Jin:I don't think it will be good I mean if she was crying in washroom then she surely wanted to hide it *concern tone*

Tae;so what hyung didn't you saw what she did with Namjoon and Yoongi hyung *pout*

Namjoon:he is right hyung and Jimin you really did a very good job *proud smile*

Hoseok:did you find prey for us? *raised*

Jimin:nah not yet but I will soon *smile*

Jk:so should we execute our plan right? *raised eyebrow*

Yoongi:nah nah just wait for tommrow *smirk*

Namjoon:yes you're right *smirk*

Tae;hyung! *looks at namjoon*

Namjoon:what? *raised eyebrow*

Tae:wanna join me this evening for our daily work *smirk*

Namjoon:yeah sure I will be there *smile*

Jin:let's get back to our class or the teacher will again yell at us *roll eyes*

Hoseok:yeah......let's go by the way Jimin which type of help you did for Mam *smirk*

Jimin:as you know I have my own effects so *smirk*

Hoseok:just tell me Jimin *grinned*

Jimin:basically I saw her satisfying herself in the empty classroom and I just helped her with it *smirk*

Hoseok:ohhhh.....damn have to say she have curves I will also like to touch her once *smirk*

Namjoon:stop it guys and let's go to our class *rolls eyes*

We all walked towards the class and entered inside our eyes fall on Luna she was busy in studying damn she don't even know what is coming for her

We sat in our seats around her and started talking to eachother as usual honestly we have no interest in study things next year we will not go college we will just spend our time

Doing our favorite things and making memories maybe in future we will become something maybe we will find our interest actually I just realised we all have similar