4 Years Later.25

--*4 Years Later*--

Author Pov

A girl wearing black boots, black skinny jeans and black shirt walked inside the police station her eyes were finding a particular person

And when she found him she glared at him and he gulped knowing he did something wrong and the disappointment was visible on her face

??:Kim Mingyu did you forget what I told you yesterday *disappointed look*

Mingyu:ahhh.....I am sorry Mam i literally forget about that *nervously laugh*

??:ahhh......nevermind I am going in my cabin and bring me the files *walked away*

Mingyu:ok Mam

She was sitting on her chair waiting for the files impatiently and after sometime her assistant officer Kim Mingyu walked inside

Mingyu:here are the files you wants Miss.Luna Ruiz Ma'am *smile*

Luna:don't smile like that go and do the pending work *rolls eyes*

Mingyu:ok....Mam by the way this evening we have to go out for patrolling *calm tone*

Luna:ok got that by the way did that man gave the money I demanded or else warn him that I will not close his case *serious tone*

Mingyu:Mam no one has courage to disobey you he already transferred the cash in your bank account *smile*

Luna:that's good now go away *calm tone*

Mingyu:as you say Mam *bows*

Luna Pov

I was checking the files and waiting for the coffee I ordered suddenly a man walked inside my cabin and Mingyu was trying hard to stop him

Mingyu:Sir you can't walk inside like this *calm tone*

??;I told you that I want to meet Miss.Luna *looked at mingyu*

Mingyu:but she is the senior officer you can't walk in her cabin like this

??:do you even know who am I? *glared*

Luna:calm down guys and Sir sit here and tell me what's the problem *serious tone*

??:thanks can you please send him out *points at Mingyu*

Luna:ok Mingyu go out I will call you if I need your help *calm tone*

Mingyu:ahhh.....ok Mam as you say *bows*

I looked at the man infront of me his eyes were blue and hair was red He was looking at me curiously wait do I know him?I don't know

Luna:Sir what's your problem? *raised eyebrow*

Mateo;did you forget me Luna?I am Mateo Ruiz *curiously*

Luna:Mateo?what are you doing here and how did you find me *yelled lightly*

Mateo:ahh......I am here for you *hold her hand*

Luna:its not a joke it's been 18 years and now you're here how did Mom Dad even allowed you to come here *annoyed tone*

Mateo:its police station my dear older sister if you'll yell like this they will think I am harming you *rolls eyes*

Luna;so?where should we go? *rolls eyes*

Mateo:let's go to church cuz I know infront of God you'll not yell on me *smile*

Luna:whatever now I am not the old mute Luna Ruiz *glared*