Date.20

Namjoon Pov

I was curious to know what she wants to say I am feeling very strong after that ritual maybe it's working on me I am feeling a type of connection with Luna

Jin:just tell us Luna we are very excited *smile*

Luna:guys someone asked me on date and I said yes *smile*

Jimin:damn I am happy for you girl *smile*

Jk:who is that lucky boy? *raised eyebrow*

Namjoon:yeah I also want to know who is that unlucky boy *red eyes*

Hoseok:Namjoon why your eyes are that much red did those police man's beated you? *raised eyebrow*

Namjoon:no it's not easy to beat me it's just dust get into my eyes *rolls eyes*

Jin:Luna tell me who is that boy? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:he is Jay Park our classmate *smile*

Yoongi:what the fuck that jerk how can you go on a date with him *annoyed tone*

Luna:yaaa....don't say like that he is not bad ok *rolls eyes*

Namjoon:you're not going on a date with him and that's final *serious tone*

Luna:I will go and that's it he told me that he wanted to apologize to me back in school but you threatened him *angrily*

Namjoon:I threatened him cuz I thought he will again misbehave with you-

Luna:don't lie I noticed it many times whenever any boy tried to approach me you stopped him why? *angrily*

Namjoon:cuz they are not good for you *annoyed tone*

Luna:shut up and it's final that I am going on a date with Jay ok?Jin do you have any problem I am asking you cuz you're like my brother *looks at him*

Jin:no I don't have any problem if you're happy then we all are happy *smile*

Yoongi:just be carefull *concern tone*

Namjoon:fuck off *walked away*

Jk:why his ass is burning *whispered to Yoongi*

Yoongi:I don't know go and ask him *chuckles*

Hoseok:after date bring him here we will test him ok? *looks at luna*

Luna:he is not my boyfriend yet *looks at hoseok*

Tae;still we can't take risk we will test him *smile*

Luna:ok.....as you all say *smile*

I was standing in the balcony looking at moon ahhh....my head is hurting I take out the black hair tie and looked at it I will surely give her that

I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly I felt a presence beside me I turned and saw its Luna I rolled my eyes and she did the same thing

Luna:why so angry boy *looks at him*

Namjoon:why did you accept this date *coldly*

Luna:Namjoon I feel lonely I also want a partner all you 7 know how much sexually frustrated I am from past few months *calm tone*

Namjoon:still Luna you can't date anyone randomly *annoyed tone*

Luna:but we was classmates and it's just a date calm down *pat his back*

Namjoon:today you're going on a date with him tommrow you'll go in his arms *rolls eyes*

Luna:obviously afterall we will soon become boyfriend and girlfriend I guess *smile*