Wrong way

On Ash's and Taehyung's side

Au pov ~~

As they did their "bye" to everyone Ash came and sat inside the car then he also came inside..Ash roll down her side window and started to looking everywhere for having one last glimpse of her bff..she doesn't know why just her heart saying to meet her once..

Au pov end

Taehyung : Don't have any manners!? Why are you behaving like monkey

Ash : *in serious mode* *in her mind* I'm not in a mood to fight with this bullfrog..

Then she looks at him to give him a glare but accidentally her eyes fall on the car's tv screen..her eyes goes widened looking at the date.. today's Sangi's birthday that's why her heart is saying to meet with her..as she's in her own thoughts she saw sangi coming outside wearing dress and walking like penguin..

Ash : *in her mind* why is she wearing all those jwellery and heels probably her neat freak husband made her..

*Ash slapped on her own cheeks* Ash wtf are you thinking as she's complaining in her own behaviour she started to feel their car moving Lil by lil ..she knows if she asked for his permission he won't let her so first she unbuckls her seatbelt and then she opened the door and ran towards her.. both Taehyung's and Ryan's heart dropped on the ground by her behaviour..that car is freaking moving it's too risky and she's also injured..

Then driver stopped the car and taehyung and Ryan both ran behind her before they catch her she ran towards her and hugged her tightly..

On Sangi's and jimin's side ~

Sangi's pov~~

Today used to be my day..I used to enjoy this day with my parents no matter how busy They're they still tried their best to come home early and suprise me and wish me..I never thought I'll spend my 18th birthday like this.. even Ash forgot I thought this time she'll be the last and first one to wish me.. actually it's not her fault we barely talk with eachother today and I'll never forget what happened today with me.. she must be very tired and her husband is also scary as him..god in my 18th birthday I want my loved ones to be safe and far from this creep.. he's a walking trouble..as I'm in my thoughts while going towards car following him from behind.. suddenly I felt someone hugged me but I don't feel scared then I looked at the person and it's Ash..but before I can say anything she breaks the hug and cupped my cheeks and started talking in one go..

Sangi's pov end ~

Ash : Happy Birthday sangi.. happy birthday thanks for keeping me company for this 18year..in this mean days we will not able to see eachother..I don't know how many days, months or years.. let's not lose hope and meet eachothers again and no matter what don't ever think about hurting yourself understood.. promise

Sangi : *cupped Ash's cheeks* No matter how much it takes I'll wait for you..we will leave this mess once I promise..

Ash and Taehyung's side

Before they can say anything both of them apart by their husband.. then both of them started to dragging their wives towards their car..

Taehyung : *inside his car after dragging her back to the car* are you fucking dumb do you even know how risky is this!? Thank God my parents already left..you need a serious lesson