Extended Summary

This will be a BTS fanfiction about them having been a soulmate group of 7 since debut, and not realizing that there's actually a 8th soulmate that they didn't know about as they'd never registered their soulmate marks with the SK Government. Big Hit had not wanted them to disclose it or have it in any records in case someone had tried to claim they were their soulmate(s). Once Seokjin starts the process to go into the military and has to register his mark for the first time, does he find out from the physician that they have a 8th out there, from the United States who's soulmate bond has been registered with the South Korean government since 2019, when she applied to be an English teacher.

Amelia grew up in a loving family with an older brother and a younger sister. She's 29 years old, and is currently living in South Korea as an English teacher and has been at the elementary school she started at in 2019. She started getting into the culture of Korea in high school when she watched her first drama, Boys over Flowers, and that started her love of the culture and wanting to travel and live there. The first K-pop group she was into was SHINee, but once she found BTS she was hooked. There was just something about those 7 boys that she just couldn't help but love them, their message, and what they stood for. She never understood why they made her so happy, but she slowly grew to love more groups as time went on – but none ever compared to the love she had for Bangtan Sonyeondan, and those 7 boys.