The escort

Fourth has been living in Bangkok for about 6 months now. He moved there from Pattaya to study at Chulalongkorn on full scholarship, although he sends most of his stipend at home for his sister. You see, Fourth and his little sister are orphans, and Fourth has been practically taking care of his sister by himself with help from some relatives.

Fourth worked really hard to get this scholarship, and he promised his mother that he would get his law degree and be able to take care of his sister. The only goal Fourth has now is to ensure that he gives his sister the life she knows she deserves. He doesn't ever want to see her sister struggle as much as he does.

The thing is providing for two households and having to maintain a 4.0 GPA to make sure he doesn't lose his scholarship is hard. Also, because of his hectic schedule, he kept being fired from his part-time jobs.

So now he is low on cash, and he doesn't know how he is going to pay for rent because he needed to send extra money to his little sister this month. He can't also get a part-time job because he honestly doesn't have the time to because he is drowning in school projects and assignments that he barely has time to sleep.

Seriously! Fuck law school.

So now he is tired, broke and stressed out of his mind. He will probably be homeless soon but that's okay he will probably live in a library somewhere or a 24hour computer lab because honestly speaking he spends most of his time there anyways.

His best friend Ford suggested that he opened an onlyfans because apparently he is 'hot' but he doesn't think that's legal so he isn't really going to do it. Also he wasn't really comfortable with exposing himself like that on the Internet for people to see. Not that he has a problem with sex workers because he doesn't.

So that's how he found himself in this situation.

So a few days ago Ford suggested that he go on a date with some high class business person, a middle aged woman or man he really isn't sure anymore. So all he has to do is dress up, flirt a bit and he would be paid for his time. He is like some kind of escort and the person has already paid half of the money he required which would be enough to pay for his rent for three months and groceries. So a little harmless flirting for the night shouldn't hurt even if it's someone who is possibly old enough to be his parent.

Fourth knows this is irresponsible because he doesn't even know how this person looks like. The person could be a serial killer because if anything true crime documentaries is that it's always the rich ones that end up being serial killers. He could end being a rich person's meal by the end of the night, rich ones always end up being cannibalists. He has watched shows like 'hannibal', so he is pretty sure he might end up being meat loaf or stew.

However he is tired, he is desperate and he really just wants to finish his assignments without worrying about rent money and where his next meal is going to come from. He is really tired of sponging off Ford even though his best friend says he doesn't mind.

The worse part about this situation is that he gave this person the address to his condo so yeah he is pretty much going to get killed today. It is a chance he is willing to take though, he figures he should trust Ford because his best friend assured him this would be safe after all.

His breath hitched when he got a text from this person that he was waiting for him downstairs. He can't really tell the person age  from texting because the person texts like really formal. Also, it could be their secretary because, according to Ford, the person is crazy rich and wealthy AF. Rich crazy Asian type of rich. A CEO of some corporate company.

When Fourth gets downstairs, his eyes widen a bit by the sheer luxury of the car. It's no surprise that the person sent a chauffeur instead of coming in person, typical rich people behavior.