𝗘𝗫 𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛, 𝟬𝟬𝟭

MONDAY

MONDAY

6:00 PM

**

Maya was getting ready to go to school and it's been her second weekend today, of course she made a lot of friends. She has made friends with some boys that was ina "gang".

She questioned about it, if they really was in a gang. Maya met this tall skinny boy and he was quite too just like his brother. They really looked alike. He had deeps with a pretty smile.

"Maya! You ready?" Maya heard her brother voice making her quickly getting up surprised at the time. It was already around 6:00, She groan going to the bathroom brushing her teeth including washing her face.

After doing that she picked her clothes out before doing her hair. Maya smiled that she did it ight usually it takes her about three to four hours to do it right. Guess it was her lucky day today.

Maya had put her clothes on that she picked out not to long ago and took her time with them and she sprays her perfume on her neck.

Maya went up to her mirror looking at her face before mugging it everybody think she is pretty but in reality she tries to be pretty. The young girl brush it off by grabbing bookbag and her phone with her airpods.

"Mommy, I'm ready." Maya called her mother out running down the stairs. Maya mother looked at her with a big grin on her face as her brother was on his phone. " Maya, com-" He looked up.

Kay smiled at her eating his fruit and Maya smiled back as mother shook her head at her children." Y'all want Starbucks?" The siblings both looked up smiled. Their mother laughed at them.

Cecelia grab her car keys going for the door as her kids followed her like lost puppies looking for their mommy." Ok, get in the car." Cecelia said going inside the house through the garage.

Jay had noticed that Maya was looking sad and begin to cheer her up by making silly noises and memes. Maya bust out laugher hearing what her brother said. She was happy that she had one because if she didn't Maya would have been crying right now.

Jay had asked her did she wanted to take a picte, of course Maya said no due to her insecurities but Jay still didn't listen bringing her into the picture anyways." I know you nugget head." Maya laughed and that's when Jay immediately took the picture.

"I hope you know that you is beautiful nugget." Jay said making the teen stop smiling and laughing turning it to a sad face. The young boy immediately bring her into a hug. Their mother came out of the house getting into her car confused.

Confused on why her daughter is crying when she was just in a great mood today, her mother turn around worried giving her only daughter comfort." What happen, nugget?" Cecelia said worried as Maya cries harder into her brother chest while he hugs her tighter.

"She don't think she's beautiful but I told her and she begin to cry." Jay said in a sad tone. Her mother got out the car getting into the back holding her daughter too placing her right hand on Maya head rubbing it. "It's okay sweetie." Cecelia said kissing her head.

"I'm sorry guys.. it's just... It's just.. that I feel ugly all the time like I'm not pretty." Maya finished her sentence off by crying and Cecelia heard it and her heart shattered by hearing it by her daughter that she thinks he ugly when she is beautiful.

Cecelia holds her while Jay got out the car going to the front and driving to Starbucks, " What you want nugget?" Maya was still in her mother chest telling him what she wants and he ask his mother.

"Can I get..."

**

"I love y'all!" Cecelia screams out the window, Jay put his head down in embarrassment while Maya smiles waving saying it back too." I love you more, mommy!" Cecelia smiles driving away from their school and Maya drinks her Starbucks. " You ready to go in?" Jay said and may nod smiling.

"Ok, nugget." Jay said as they walked in the building with eyes on them, Maya looked around seeing the boys she met making her glance down at her shoes. " Can y'all stop looking, shit mad uncomfortable." Jay said shouted at them. Everybody look the other way but Justin and them will had they eyes on Maya.

Justin watches her walk away from them and his eyes went from her face to her body. Justin would be lying if he say she wasn't so beautiful because he knew he would be lying out his balls.

Ethan smack Justin face twice to make sure he good because he was dripping spit out his mouth." Jay, nigga you slobbing." The lightskin teen stop wiping his mouth. " The fuck up." Justin said flipping his younger brother off.

"Don't get mad that you like her." Justin turn around making Ethan run away from him. Maya turn around getting hit in the face and Justin turn around." Ouch!" Maya said holding his nose.

Justin cussed under his mouth." You okay?" Justin said as Maya holds her nose. Maya puts her head down as well. "Yes." She said making a face. "You su-yes, I'm okay." Maya cuts him off by walking away from Justin due to embarrassment.

"Fuck." Justin say walking away while rubbimg his face softly. He swear he didn't mean to that and felt bad about the problem. Justin hopes that he didn't break her nose. He went in his classroom stress about the situation still. But can't get her pretty face from his mind.

**

HOW Y'ALL LIKING IT SO FAR??

WORDS / 975

DO Y'ALL THINK JUSTIN SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?

CREDITS TO -THATONEGIRLY FOR THE INTRODUCTION!!