04

Maya LoveLocation | The Beach12:00 PM———————-

Maya Love
Location | The Beach
12:00 PM
———————-

Roscoe laughs at how David jump in the beach from the rooftop being a dumbass trying to be raw.

Maya rolls her eyes after she told him not to do that tin the first place. Because if he did it he would get hurt, and she is serious about his safety.

Justin pat her shoulder getting her attention, Maya hum in response not really paying attention." Do you know where the liquor at?" She turn to him.

"Why? You can't drink your mother told me so?" Justin smacks his lips waving her off." Fuck ha. I'm seventeen." She snap her head towards him.

"Seventeen ass whoopings." She mumbles under her breathe. Justin heard her saying spelling smart back.

Ethan watch them going back and forth eventually getting tired of them. So he yelled at them. Elijah laughs at how Ethan scream at them.

Because his voice crack a bit, Roscoe smoke his blunt on his phone not paying attention. Bloodie eyes was on the beach.

Dee was sleeping on the bed. Darrien was eating on live." We on a vacation,  be quiet for once." Ethan says.

If mommy says no then don't do it. We don't wanna go back home with her yelling right? After a fun trip?" Justin got quiet.

He turn the opposite way from them with his arms crossed and a frown on his face. We wanted to get drunk because he haven't did it a in a minute.

He only smoke. Jaunt was tired of doing that shit. He was thinking why not get drunk on vacation since his mother not here?

But if Justin did then or if then would have went to jail or gotten into a fight with Justin just by doing dumb shit.

Like last time he was drunk and "accidentally" knock somebody out. Then meme took the blame and went to jail.

That's why their mother told him not anymore because she didn't want all the blame to come in her even thought her son Justin is seventeen.

"The fuck up." He mumbles at Darrien while he raps on instagram live. Darrien heard him adding mug crossed his face.

"Bitch don't get mad because you can't drink nothing. The fuck is wrong with this Nigga. Acting sassy and shit." Darrien says rolling his eyes.

Justin huffed getting up to his room taking his shirt off throwing it cross his room. Maya sighs putting her feet in the water.

Watching water moves." Maya." Bloodie says putting his feet in the water looking down. Maya glance up at him.

"Yes?" She ask him. Bloodie smirks." So? How you feel about my new music video? 41 stomp?" He says.

Maya laughs about the video." It's okay but y'all need to stop dissing." She says and bloodie mugs her. Maya put her feet out the water.

"What you mean?" She puts her hands on her waist staring back at her with a "look"face.

"You know.. about notti and Elijah situation." Slapping the side of his head playfully.

"Oh yeah that.. the fuck up." He walks away with a smart mouth. Maya ran and jump on his back. That's when the whole crew ran to her.

Bloodie got the chance to grab her by her waist placing her on the ground. Ethan punch her in her legs, edot punch her back.

David grab her hair, Darrien punch her sides, Roscoe pretended to stomp her, Dudelyo smacks her face.

Dee was punching her too. They all was beating her up she didn't had nothing to do so she scream Justin name.

"JUSTIN! JUSTIN THEY JUMPING MEE! JUSTINN!" She scream laughing at them that's when Ethan pinch her.

Maya screams out loud making Justin finally wakes up from his sleep running downstairs to go straight to outside seeing them jumping Maya.

He yawns pulling them away from her," chi- damn."Ethan slap her ass with bloodie doing the same thing laughing.

"Yo, that shit was jingling!" Bloodie says dapping up Ethan who was laughing with him too. Justin grab her up by her waist.

Maya cause Ethan grabbing his hair punching the shit out of him but got pulled back by Justin." Watch out!" Dee was Roscoe was recording everything.

Justin didn't waste no time and let her go due to his sleepiness." Imm kill you!" She jumps on bloodie making them fall in the water.

"Damn!" They all says hearing chow hard the fall in the water. Maya was beating up bloodie in the water. She had in idea grabbing his face putting it in the water.

David grab Justin pushing him in there." Y'all need to chill. I'm sleepy ass hell." He grabs Maya making her accidentally hititng him in his jaw hard.

Justin put her out the water sitting down, holding his jaw tasting blood from his mouth." Shoot. I'm so sorry." She says.

"You cool." Justin says holding the blood with his other hand going straight to the bathroom with her chasing him.

Justin spits in the sink with his eyes glued to the sink seeing it was blood everywhere. He look up in the mirror.

"Shit." He mumbles underneath his breath putting his glasses up seeing they was broken too. Maya went behind him looking at Justin.

With a sorry look. Maya grab his face sitting him down on the toilet." I didn't mean it, I swear. I was ma- it's cool." He says.

She sighs grabbing the kit for his mouth." Is it anything I could make it up?" Maya ask done with his getting the blood from his mouth.

Justin got up." Kiss me." Maya was shocked when he said that. It was her crush but still. "I-what?" She struggles to get the words out her mouth.

"You heard me, kiss me." Justin grabs her jaw kissing her lips.

———-

Sorry for any misspellings

Words 985 words.