115

Chapter 115

"The bouquets from that flower shop are pretty good. I'll order them for tomorrow."

After hearing Zhang Wei come back and say that Yi Qingju liked them very much, Qi Weiran visibly relaxed.

He thought Yi Qingju wouldn't like this kind of thing.

Well, next time consider making a bouquet of RMB for her.

It's definitely vulgar, but she will definitely like it.

"Then I'll book the flowers for tomorrow now."

Seeing that his boss was happy, Wan Sui also smiled.

Zhang Wei didn't leave in a hurry, but stayed here and asked: "Hey, what's the name of that flower shop? I'll go there next time, because my mother's birthday is about to happen."

Qi Weiran raised his head after hearing this When he was a child, Zhang Wei’s mother made wontons for him.

"Give me a gift when the time comes. What's the name of the flower shop?"

Wan Sui glanced down.

"Your grandma has a flower in her pants."

Zhang Wei: "Why are you still swearing?"

"Your grandpa also has Tiga in his pants."

Wan Sui pushed up his glasses. "This is the name of the store." Silence...

Qi Weiran said in a cold voice, breaking the silence: "I remember entrusting the store to write a greeting card."

Wan Sui immediately called the store and turned on the speakerphone after getting through.

"Hello, I'm Wansui who ordered the bouquets this morning. Is the name of the store printed on the greeting cards in your store?"

A rough male voice soon came over there: "Ah... of course not."

The three of them secretly relaxed. Take a breath.

"We all wrote it by hand, hahaha."

Wan Sui: "..."

Zhang Wei whispered: "Is it possible that Madam may not have seen this greeting card yet."

Then he volunteered: "Sir! I'm going to recycle it."

Qi Minran lowered his eyes and didn't know what he was looking at. His tone seemed to be sighing: "It's too late."

Wan Sui picked up the phone and shook it: "Madam sent it to Moments."

The two photos on the screen of the phone, One is a photo of a girl holding a flower and smiling at the camera. The other is a light-colored greeting card that takes up the entire screen, and even the texture of the greeting card can be seen clearly.

Qi Weiran even saw many likes from acquaintances.

And Yu Du’s comment: My brother knows how to be funny.

And Mr. Yi: 666

turned off his phone, and Qi Weiran's feeling of powerlessness became even heavier.

In the third game - romance, Qi Weiran was completely defeated.

...

Because of this little episode, Yi Qingju received a silent Qi Weiran during lunch.

Looking at the man who was silently putting vegetables into his bowl, she couldn't help but wonder about the Sacred Heart.