120

Chapter 120

The vegetables that Qi Weiran had just picked up in his chopsticks fell back into the bowl.

He knew that Yi Qingju never needed protection in front of people of the same sex...

Qin Jiaojiao: "..."

What shocked her was not that Yi Qingju spoke vulgarly, but that Yi Qingju still acted like a naughty person after saying such vulgar words. Innocent and calm.

How shameless is this? "Miss Qin?"

Seeing that she was silent, Yi Qingju called her.

Qi Weiran took the opportunity to say, "Since Miss Qin hasn't thought of a word yet, let's leave first." It was lunch

break after staying up all morning, and he hadn't said a few words to Yi Qingju yet.

"Zhang Wei, see you off."

As soon as he finished speaking, Zhang Wei, who had been waiting outside for who knew how long, suddenly came over.

He stood in front of Qin Jiaojiao with an expressionless face, and forced her to get up from the sofa with his momentum.

Qin Jiaojiao was driven out in a daze.

Seeing that the person who was in the way was finally gone, Qi Weiran continued to pick up food for her.

"Today's candy is peach flavored. When you drink the Chinese medicine later, try not to vomit."

Yi Qingju, who originally cared about Qin Jiaojiao, heard this and quickly turned her attention to her lifelong enemy, the Chinese medicine.

She made a bitter face: "Sir, how long will I have to drink traditional Chinese medicine?"

[You should have some hope for a life sentence]

Qi Weiran looked at her as if she was facing a powerful enemy, and her hair was about to explode. , a smile flashed in his eyes.

He subconsciously fed a piece of gourd meat into her mouth.

Yi Qingju "ouched" and ate the meat with a roll of his tongue.

At that moment, the two of them were suddenly stunned together.

Whether they were feeding or eating meat, they all realized one thing at the same time -

these chopsticks were not serving chopsticks, but those used by Qi Weiran.

[Indirect kiss]

Yi Qingju helped the innocent old virgin Qi Weiran pronounce these words.

Then, visibly to the naked eye, the man's ears turned red without any warning.

But this person didn't notice it yet. He had an expressionless face and looked very calm.

[Pfft hahaha]

His Highness, the God of Wealth, laughed in his heart. But there was no expression on Yi Qingju's face.

"First...Sir, do you know that Miss Qin?"

Qi Weiran thought hard about Yi Qingju's words with his mind full of hahaha.

Miss Qin, you are still mentioning irrelevant people at this time.

"She is the daughter of Yuxing's director."

Not much else.

However, the sudden mention of this person on Monday last night made him think twice, and he went back to check some things that he had ignored before.