...next?

Alicia pov:

I woke up next to Lawrence. She was still sleep so I didn't bother to wake her. I sat up and scanned the floor for my clothes and her arms were still wrapped around my waist.

I observed her carefully then shook her gently. Her grip tightened around my waist as she started to wake up. "hey" she mumbled. "Lawrence you gotta wake up hun." I spoke quietly.

She groaned against my thigh then proceeded to get up. Her hair covered her face as she leaned onto her forearms. I got up and started getting dressed.

She moved to the side of the bed and sat so her feet touched the floor. I leaned over her and lifted her face to look up at me. Her hands went up my thighs and to my waist while I kissed her.

She moved back onto the bed as I sat on her lap, the fabric of her sweatpants warming my skin. She ran her hands under my shirt then threw my underwear onto my thighs. She moved her hand up to my neck and pushed me away carefully.

Her phone was ringing. she pulled me closer to her as she sat up and checked it. She rolled her eyes and answered. "hello"

her voice was calm but sounded irritated. "nah, I don't need that. Gonzalez got plans wit him tho." She said. I pulled away from her body and took her face to look at me. She hung up the phone without saying anything after that.

"what was that?" I asked quietly. "your little husband is trying to kill Carlos right now." She laughed. She read the confusion off my face, "you know how Carlos likes to talk shit," she started. "You really thought that after what he said bout Helix and Charlotte, he wouldn't keep talking? He's been talking shit about him since the start, ain't shit different now" she sighed.

"Okay but what's the reason for it?" I asked. "Carlos is jealous of your husband. He never told you?" She admitted. I shook my head no. Her look became soft before she explained.

"Alicia," she started, "Carlos has like an obsession with you. Since from when the first time you came round."

"What does that have to do with what Evers doing on now?" I asked her
"What do you think Carlos is talking shit about" she trailed. "So now your husband is trying to kill him but not really kill him more like just injure him really badly.." she finished.

I laughed then removed my self from her body. "he's not gonna kill him"

"you don't think so?" She asked. "You believe it?" I asked. I glanced over at her. "he don't got the guts to do it." I added. She came over to where I was, "yes he does"
"Alicia he's done it before" she admitted.

"What" I mumbled. "Lawrence what are you talking about" I asked. She opened her mouth to speak but didn't. We stared at eachother for a few seconds before the alarm system announced the front door opened.