★° secret santa °★ || j.w, j.g

|| jake and johnnie ||

- Hey kitten ;)

- This is a jake and johnnie fanfic!!

- she/her pronounces!!

- please write some ideas in the comments I beg u

------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's pov : I stood next to jake and as he filmed his intro. Berry, being the camera man he is. Johnnie has his right arm on the wall.

Jake : "since its my video. We're using my credit card." Jake looks down on the floor and looks back at the camara.

Johnnie : "Daddy's buying!!" johnnie did his silly face (is that what it's called)

Y/n " "He's rich. He doesn't give a damn" I laughed as jake glared at me, jokingly. I hope..

_________________________________

Jake, johnnie and me took turns with jake's credit card with each other. First, it was jake. Johnnie snatched jake's credit card from his hands as a joke.

3rd person pov : Y/n and Jake was making fun of each other until a random person walked up to johnie and asked for a picture. Johnnie started jumping of excitement and jake's jaw dropped.

Jake: "That was an actor. Wasn't it?" Jake looks at me and johhnie.

Johnnie: "I handed him 20 dollars. So what?" Johnnie looks back at jake and glared at him.

Y/n: I burst out laughing for a second and stopped. "Ahem." I cleard my throat.

Jake: "is there a demon inside you?" Jake looked down at me and laughed.

Y/n : I rolled my eyes. I could see johnnie glaring at us in front of a god damn store.

Berry : "do we go or nah." Berry pointed the camara at us.

Johnnie : "finally.." johnnie sounded annoyed by us.

--------------------------------

3rd person pov :

Jake walked into a candy store and Berry followed.

y/n and johnnie waited by the benches (how say ;-;) . While jake and Berry was busy filming, johnnie and y/n was watching tiktok. Showing each other funny tiktoks.

Jake walked out the store with some bags.

Y/n : "mama bear is on a shopping spree?" Y/n playfully went over to jake and berry and johnnie followed.

Jake : "you guys wait here, I have more places to go" Jake said in his "mom" voice.

Jake went to another store to get more gifts for y/n and johnnie. Jake saw an action figure that johnnie wanted and jake decided to get it. Jake also saw a radio-head tee which, Y/n wanted and got it for her.

Jake's pov :

Berry was with me, fliming. I saw johnnie and y/n having fun together. Showing each other tiktoks, looking at items in stores and eating ice cream together. I wasn't 'jealous'. Or so I thought. I thought nothing of it, But in times where someone with y/n? Made me jealous. But i shrugged it off..