★° photoshoot °★ || c.b

hiiihi I'm officially running out of ideas idk what to write anymore baes please don't be mad at me bc I only use she/her pronounces most of my readers r females 😔

|| Colby brock ||

Got hired to be colby's new photographer? Luckyy

Word count - 774

----------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's pov : I've recently met this famous guy 'Cole Robert Brock'. it wasn't that long ago, he paid me to be his photographer or some shit, online. He's paying me loads of shit for a photoshoot. I don't mind actully.

Now, im waiting for this 'guy' at the studio. He said he'll be here in 15 minutes or so. It's been half an hour so I just decided to text him. I went to the table to grab my phone.

I unlocked my phone and went to messages.

----------------------------------------------------------------
12:32
                          : Y/n

                 "R u here yet?"

________________________________
New message. 12:40

Colby :

"Yea yea"
seen 12:40

----------------------------------------------------------------

I was just watching tiktok and FINALLY saw a message from colby.

Y/n : "finally." I mumbled then looked to the entrance. Just to see colby. standing there.

Colby : "woah, did I take too long?" Colby fixed his hair and looked back at me.

Y/n : "uh. I don't know who said that." I awarkedly scratched the back of my neck and went over to the studio.

I grabbed one of the studio light and fixed the old one. I heard colby speak behind me so I looked behind.

Colby : "uh.. can we start later?" He had his arms crossed.

Y/n : "Oh, do you have something to do?" I turned around to face him.

Colby : "no, have you eat tho?" Colby asked. There was a small smile on his lips.

Y/n : "nah. Why'd you ask?"

Colby laughed awkwardly and came closer, softly taking my hand.

Colby : "let's go get lunch then!" He said with a smile on his face.

I barly knew this guy. Why is he making me feel this way? His smile is literally so perfect. what the fuck, stay focused, y/n

----------------------------------------------------------------
Chipotle

Now, Me and Colby are eating outdoor in front of Chipotle. Can't belive he paid for my food. I was just gonna dip my nacho in cheese and Colby burbed. I looked up at him, just to see that he's half way threw his burrito after a bite or two.

Colby hit himself on the head and laughed.

Colby : "im so sorry, y/n" Colby said while laughing.

I dipped my nachos in the cheese and ate them.

Y/n : "it's alright." I let out a small giggled and munched on my nachos.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Colby and I talked on our way back to the studio. It wasn't a long walk tho. Almost, a 5 minutes walk from the studio to Chipotle.

Y/n : "how do you wanna do this?" I grabbed a camara then looked at colby.

Colby : "this is gonna be awkward tho. I'm gonna take the first one shirtless." Colby smiled then looked around the room.

I blushed. Dang, shirtless? All I knew was this guy probably has rock hard abs. am I being weird right now..

Colby : "you got some accessories?" He asked then came back to me.

Y/n : "Not in this studio. But I do have my own, you want it?"

Colby nodded. I went to grab my bag and searched for my necklaces and braceles. I handed out some Braceles that Colby would like.

Even tho I gave him so many choices, he only picked a bracelet that only costed me 70 dollars.

Colby : "I hope you don't mind, can I also have that sword necklace you're wearing?" He pointed at one of my necklaces.

Y/n : I held the sword necklaces that I was wearing. "This one?"

Colby nodded and I took my necklace off. I went closer to Colby. Did he just blush? Or am I delusional?

Y/n : "Turn around" Colby did as I said, and I help him put on the necklace.

Colby : "thanks!" He went closer to the mirror to check himself out.

----------------------------------------------------------------

This is gonna be awkward.. taking pictures of him shirtless? Actually, I don't mind it. Am I a creep? I probably got possessed by a creepy uncle. I looked back at Colby and he already took this back t-shirt off. I swear I almost fainted.

that guy is majestic. I was lost in my thoughts and Colby said something.

Colby : "you like what you see?" His lips curved into a smirk.

Y/n : "I, what." I couldn't even speak properly. All my words turned into gibberish.

And that's when I started turning a tomato. I literally almost fainted.

----------------------------------------------------------------

yeyeyeeywuwuwu NO BUT FR THO IDEAS PLEASE BAE

IDC CAN BE ALL FOUR OR ANYONE

Tank u 4 reading ksosskakka

-Glorie