★° sickness = love ★° || s.g

AUAHAHAJAJAJ ALEX TOLD ME TO MAKE THIS!?!?!? ILYYSMMM @alexsballss CHECK OUT ALEX'S BOOKS TOO! THEYRE BANGER!!!!

I'm so sorry I took a while to make this, I went on a school trip and forgot my phone in the bus LOL

|| sam golbach ||

"Can you make one where sam and y/n got sick and took care of each other?" YOU ASK I DELIVER

they/them pronounces.

1236 words

--------------------------------
December 25th 2023

Y/n's pov :

I've recently met this guy named 'Sam' and his friend 'Colby' at a random party that my youtuber friends invited me to. I was new and didn't know anyone. I went in, grabbed a cup of 'fruit punch' on their table in the living room. I was just making my way back and bumped into someone, accidently spillig my drink on him. He was a blond guy, that I've never seen before. He looked down at me with his blue eyes.

Y/n : "im so sorry!" I panicky said and took out a tissue that was lying on the counter.

Blond guy : "Oh uh, don't worry. Its alright." He smiled and laughed neverously and put his drink away to wipe the drink off his shirt.

I handed him the tissue and he took it and cleaned his shirt. His white sweater still had fruit punch on it. Of course, I was embarrassed. I have never seen this guy or knew him.

I saw a faint smile from him after he cleaned his shirt.

Blond guy : "Have you been here before?" He grabbed his cup from the counter.

Y/n : "no? *have* I seen you before?" I laughed, trying to make a small convo.

Blond guy : "actully no. I'm Sam. Sam Golbach." He took a sip from his cup and handed out his hand for me to shake it.

Y/n : "y/n. Or just call me n/n.
I smiled warmly and shook his hand.

After a few seconds of awarkwedness, he took out his phone and asked for my number.

Sam : "I think you're cool. Wanna hang out sometimes?" He handed me his phone to type in my number.

I nodded and typed in my number. He took his phone back and smiled.

we talked for a while. Talking about each other's blah blah. Until a dark haired guy, with leather pants came up to me and Sam.

Sam looks at the guy and smiled.

Sam : "Colby! Meet my new friend!" Sam looked at colby and smiled.

That might be the friend he's talking about? Colby. That's a cool name.

I smiled at Colby and waved awarkedly.

Colby : "Colby" He said his name then smiled.

Y/n : "Y/n" I smiled at him back.