Thirteen

Alex's pov:

I got my girl back , yes I was scared for a min when I said I love you and she she just ran out. But she came back with all her stuff and moved in with me and I couldn't be more happier right now. Do I know how it will go down the road? No but I hope it's happy ending cause I need her in my life forever.

Right now we are making out and she was grinding on me, I guess she wants round two. She moaned in a whisper which turned me on so much

I grabbed her hair and pulled on it lightly

"Go wait for me on the bed and be naked." I said in her ear and she hoped off quickly and ran upstairs

I made sure all the lights were off and I went to lock the doors before making my way upstairs to our room. once I got in the room she was there waiting for me like I told her.

I made my way over towards her while taking my clothes off one by one as she watched. once I was fully naked I climbed on top of her and kissed her and she kissed back immediately. I slowly kissed the side of her lip making my way to her jaw and to her neck. I found her sweet spot and earned a small moaned from her. My kisses went all the way down to her chest , I stopped once I found her nipple and dragged my tongue across it making it hardened.

"MMH." she moaned as I grabbed her nipple and put it in my mouth sucking it lightly making her arch more into me

As I sucked on her nipple I grabbed the other one with my thumb and index finger twirling it between my fingers.

"Alex quiet teasing." she said making me smile

I let go of her nipple and kissed dow her stomach to her thighs and she opened them wider for me

I kissed all the way up her thighs until I made it to her core and slightly dragged my tongue on it and she gasped. After teasing her I fully put my mouth on her and sucked her clit as she let out moans. I started doing figure 8's and going in and out of her opening until she was a screaming mess.

I added one finger in and her walls were s tight around me . I slowly went in and out of her as I sucked her her clit .

"Im fina cum." she moaned

"Hold it ma." I said grinning knowing she fina kill me

"WHAT?" Alex you know I cant ." she said looking down at me

"Oh but you will or ill just stop now ." I said

"Fuck-" she moaned throwing her head back as I fastened my pace with both my fingers and tongue.

"Baby, please let me cum. " she begged

"Keep begging ." I demanded

"Alex , please . I wanna cum , I need to cum ." she begged some more

I slowly took out my fingers and held her thighs down and sucked the soul out of her before allowing her to cum.

"Cum for me mamas." she hummed out and within seconds she was squirting on my face

I let her calm down from her high before I picked her up and threw her on her stomach , making her get on her hands and knees. I grabbed a hand full of her red hair and pulled her head back.

"I need a safe word." I said in her ear

"Pineapple" she said quickly as I let out a laugh

"Eager aren't we?' I said as I kissed her neck

"mhm." she moaned moving her head to the side for better access

I ran my hands down her body and stopped at her waist, I applied pressure making her bend forward making her land face first in the pillow . I ran my ringers un and down her opened listening to the wet sounds from her pussy.

I slowly entered her pussy with the tip and I circled her clit , once I was all the way in I watched as her back arched into me and she slowly gained her self on my dick .

"Fuck - keep doing that mamas."I said watching as her ass bounced a little every time she pushed herself on me

"You feel sooo good .mmh" she moaned

I picked up my pace and began stroking faster and she started twerking on me and swear I lost it . I pounded inside of her a few times before placing my hand back dow not her clit making her knees give out and legs starting to shake and she was cumin and I came right after her.

After we both came dow from our high I got up and headed to the bathroom to run her a bath , I dimmed the lights and added some candles and order her fav which is wings , fries and a large coke.

Once I was done I went back into the room where she was sound asleep

"Baby, come on . I ran a bath and got food , you can sleep after I promise." I said

She didn't say anything but got up and walked behind me to the bathroom and slowly got in the water relaxing. I started feeding her some fries and gave her some of her coke.

"I love you." she said

"I love you mama" I said back

We spent the right of the night cuddling , talking and watching movies. Hours later we need up falling asleep.