What-if: The Trailblazers & The Hunters (1)

I will be using Stelle here as the Trailblazer

I am originally planning to put "y/n", but decided to just use Stelle. So for now, you, reader/s, is/are Stelle.

~~~

What if Dan Heng ended up with the Stellaron Hunters and Blade ended up with the Nameless?

~~~

"She's dead."

"Dead already? You didn't even bother checking her heartbeat."

"Must I? Fine."

It was all pitch black. Two distinct voices can be heard within the darkness—one was a female high pitch and the other was a male voice, low & somehow husky.

"Weak heartbeat and pulse. March, do you know how to do CPR?"

"Huh?! Hehe, but I never done it before. Blade, you do it."

Her honey caramel eyes fluttered open, and the first thing her eyes saw a face of a man leaning closer to her as if he was about to kiss her—more like, perform the mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

"Blade, wait! She's awa-" Before the man's companion finished her words, the man called Blade already had his lips in contact with unknown girl's lips.

The lip contact caused her to flinch for a bit. And that flinch made Blade pull away, then wiped his mouth. "Why didn't you tell me she was awake?" He turned his gaze to the pink haired girl. His red eyes narrowed, expressing his annoyance that his pink-haired companion—March—didn't even tell him that the unconscious is no longer unconscious.

"I tried telling you but you dove right in for the kiss-...I mean, CPR." March explained sheepishly, even sweating just from Blade's cold glare.

March cleared her throat as she turned to the newly-awoke person. An attempt to change the subject.

The silverdust gray hair cascaded down the person's back, her honey caramel eyes wandering around the room and trying to make out of her memories.

Where was she? That was the question she asked herself. She barely remembered what happened before she got her—no, she doesn't even remember except one maroon-haired person. What was that person's name again? Coffee? Coca? Kaf? Yes, she remembered the name now. Kafka. But that's all she can recall—the name.

"Hey! Are you alright?" March's voice pulled her out of her train of thought, "Can you hear me? Do you remember your name?" She asked a series of question.

Her name. Turns out, there is one more thing the silver-haired girl remembers—she still remembers her name.

"I'm...Stelle." She replied.

March immediately beamed a smile. "Nice to meet you. I'm March 7th, and this is Blade. We're from the Astral Express!" The pinkette gladly introduced herself, even taking the privilege to introduce her companion.