What-if: The Trailblazers & The Hunters (2)

I will be using Stelle here as the Trailblazer

I am originally planning to put "y/n", but decided to just use Stelle. So for now, you, reader/s, is/are Stelle.

~~~

What if Dan Heng ended up with the Stellaron Hunters and Blade ended up with the Nameless?

~~~

"You think she'll be fine?" A short grey-haired girl asked the maroon-haired tall woman.

The former blowed a bubblegum then it popped. "Will her actions really follow Elio's script? What do you think, Kafka?" She turned to the maroon haired woman as they entered their lair-a place they call home.

Kafka-maroon haired-simply smiled. "Well, Silverwolf, we are Destiny's slaves. It's already pre-determined." What a vague answer.

As they entered, they saw their black-haired friend sitting on couch, reading a book.

"Oh, Dan Heng. I never expected you to come out of your room-the only time you come out is for a mission." Kafka raised her brows from seeing the young man unusually out of his room.

Dan Heng was oftenly locked up in his room, just staying there either reading, researching or sleeping. He barely comes out unless he needs to. But despite all that, he is close to everyone in the Stellaron Hunters.

He was found both by Kafka and SAM, during the two's mission. Seeing them in trouble-though, Kafka claimed that they're not-he swoop in and single handedly eliminated the star-swallowing beast. It was during that time that he was being chased by a person that he refers to as a beast as well.

In return of saving them, Kafka offered refuge and an invitation to join the Stellaron Hunters. Joining the group also comes with the benefit that he will be protected from the madman who pursues him nonstop. Though, that madman had long stop, but Dan Heng can sense that the person still lingers in the shadows-waiting for the perfect chance.

Dan Heng closed the book then moved his eyes to Kafka and Silverwolf. "I was gonna ask how the mission went."

"It went pleasantly well. By now, she should be with the Astral Express." Kafka answered as she sat on the other small couch that was the opposite of the sofa that Dan Heng is sitting on.

"I still don't understand. Why did Elio say that it's better if she joins the Nameless and not the Stellaron Hunters?" Dan Heng asked.

Kafka shrugged. "That's what I don't know. But no matter what we do, she was meant to be a Trailblazer-that's what Elio believes in. We just got to wait and see."

---

Joining the Express and becoming a Nameless...

It was something that Stelle didn't expect. Either way, she said yes. And from this day on, she became a fully fledged Trailblazer.

Aboard the Express, she met an odd creature that goes by the name Pom Pom.

Pom Pom was a big rabbit, round and adorable. They have black fur and white spot for the face. Moreover, they look absolutely cute in the red uniform. They are the conductor of the train, someone that was already on the train when Himeko found it.

Stelle noted to herself that Pom Pom is somehow strict, but adorable and friendly. They are someone that she can rely on. She also believed that Pom Pom isn't someone to be messed with-probably a bit of teasing, but fighting? Yeah, no.

She was advised by Pom Pom to have a look around before the jump happens. She was told where the rooms are-specifically, Blade's & March's. So she wasted no time and explored.