What-if: The Trailblazers & The Hunters (3)

I will be using Stelle here as the Trailblazer

I am originally planning to put "y/n", but decided to just use Stelle. So for now, you, reader/s, is/are Stelle.

~~~

What if Dan Heng ended up with the Stellaron Hunters and Blade ended up with the Nameless?

~~~

"On the right corner, recommended by Tall Blue Handsome, stood the new kid on the block—but don't underestimate him for he single handedly defeated many of our fighters already. He proved his strength! But can he still keep his win streak against Team Robomatic? All praise to Boss Svarog—now, let's give it up for Weaponsmith Monster!"

What a ridiculous name in Stelle's opinion. Just who is the Weaponsmith Monster?

As soon as she and March got to the front row, they saw Blade at the ring. "It's Blade!" March pointed out.

Long story short, the three reached Belobog, the City of Preservation in Jarilo-VI—protecting everyone from the Eternal Freeze. They were brought there by the Captain of the Silvermane Guards, Gepard Landau—though, they were firstly led by a tall blue-haired man called Sampo Koski. They were welcomed warmly, not until the next day after a good night sleep at Goethe Hotel they became criminals.

So how did they escape?

A few hours ago...
"Wait, arrested? Why?" March asked as her eyes gazed at each Silvermane guard surrounding them, then back at Bronya—the Supreme Guardian Cocolia's daughter.

"Because you wouldn't shut your mouth, that's why." Blade immediately answered with a click of his tongue. "This is why we should always have a plan before acting."

March frowned and began to stammer as her eyes scanned the area. "Of course I had a plan that time! I just...didn't expect this outcome."

"I'm hoping you guys have a plan now though." Stelle spoke as she stepped back, now closer both to Blade & March.

Blade's first instinct was to draw his sword then fight. But before doing so, March spoke once again, softly this time. "Wait, there!" Her eyes looked over to the back alley where the Fragmentum corrosion is.

Blade followed March's gaze, then let out a hum of approval. "The Fragmentum? It's worth a shot. Get ready." He mumbled in the same low tone.

March nodded her head as she smirked, ready to say the codewords. "Alright, so three of a kind-" "Stelle, now!" Blade cut March off as he looked at the grey-haired woman.

Blade didn't even bother using the codewords nor letting March finish...

Stelle summoned her bat out and swung it at the guards as Blade pulled March down.

As for the man, he took out his sword and in one swing, he cut his arm and swung at the Silvermane guards. He used the flat surface of his sword which banged against some of Silvermane guards' heads. He would flip his sword in his hand, turning it upside down and use the hilt to knock  one guard out while he simultaneously threw out some kicks as well.

They immediately made a run for it. Fortunately also, March was able to summon her six-phased ice to block the gun barrages and cause the guns to not work.

"Have an ice day!" March said as she, Blade & Stelle retreated to the Fragmentum.

They reached the Backwater Pass Alley which is filled with roaming Fragmentum monsters. They were able to avoid them—but they're unable to avoid Bronya Rand and the guards.