𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝙹𝚊𝚗 '𝟿𝟽

𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐘'𝐒 𝙿𝙾𝚅
————————- 𝟺𝙿𝙼

My eyes slowly peak open from my sleep as almost immediately, I get struck in the eye by that damn bright sun

The feeling making me hiss as I look away.

An awful smell and taste fill my senses as my head starts pounding and I feel sick to the stomach—not really remembering much from last night...I just know it was my birthday and I loved it.

Celisse threw me a little party when I woke up yesterday morning, taking me out to eat and shopping after and then we went to one of her favorite clubs...after the club and all the dancing and drinking and smoking—I can barely remember a damn thing.

Looking down at my white top. It's covered in what smells and looks like vomit making me cringe in disgust.

And Even though the three knocks that just came from my front door were soft, it still startled me.

It might be Celisse. She don't seem to be here now that I realize.

She's usually never here in the morning. She's always coming back home at night time cause she'll be out partying or something...or at Sharron's damn house.... I used to try and stop her from being around him but over time it gets exhausting. I've been doing this since we was 16. I don't even bother putting up a fight anymore.

Celisse is my best friend though... that's my girl. I love her. She can be a great friend and she is so down. Like ride or die type... I wouldn't trade her for nothin' else but it's hard living with her sometimes.

She'll leave messes all the time—Never cleaning up after herself. She's always coming back in the middle of the night—either drunk or high...or both.

And like I said...the whole Sharrod thing. He always wants to come over here startin' mess.

It's pitiful.

Getting up to go and answer the door, I groan as my body feels weaker than ever.

The bright flickering white lights being revealed from the hallway of my apartments as I open the door.

Some white boy that I've never seen around here stands, holding what looks like my bag...

Why does he have my purse?

"Yo..." I could see the slight disgust on his face from the state that I'm in making me look down at my shirt. Embarrassment immediately washing over me...God I didn't know I looked that bad. "Uh, I was gon' give this to you last night but I kinda got caught up. You left this in my buildin'." He handed me my bag as I looked at his busted lip and blackened eye in sorrow.

"Thank you..." My voice sounded unsure and confused  since I don't member anything from last night... ion remember this boy. Ion remember throwing up on myself... I remember my bag though. I just don't know why he would have it.