𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝙹𝚊𝚗 '𝟿𝟽

𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐘'𝐒 𝙿𝙾𝚅
————————- 𝟿𝙿𝙼

I hoped out of the shower before getting dressed into a simple thin T shirt and a pair of shorts

I hoped out of the shower before getting dressed into a simple thin T shirt and a pair of shorts. My mood already plummeted when I woke up this morning...I've been beyond dismayed all day.

This morning, I woke up and did my usual routine...I had to run some errands and everything... but as I was doing it I realized I was missing near 80 fucking bucks.

And I know it was Celisse! I know it was that damn girl... Jesus Christ.

This girl is driving me up the damn wall with this and it genuinely infuriates me....to have your best friend steal from you?? For some damn drugs, Or whatever the hell...I know it wasn't for anything good though.  It never is.

I've been waiting for her to come back home so I could talk to her. This needs to come to an end... it really does. It's draining living with her at times... but Sometimes everything will be fine again... she isn't using anything, she's Celisse,.. my Celisse and then Sharrod comes back into the picture some how and every thing is fucked again.

...And I've been feeling slightly guilty because Celisse seemed to be fine before my birthday... but then after we got drunk the way we did and Sharrod showed up, everything plummeted like how it always does...

But it was her idea to go to the club, we didn't plan on getting that drunk, and Celisse has never had a problem with alcohol, only drugs. But still—it doesn't matter. I feel like this is my fault this time... all of this is so emotionally taxing.

Sometimes I really wanna move because of the burdensome feeling... I've wanted to move so damn badly sometimes over things like this, but I wouldn't have anywhere to go.

I don't know anyone in Michigan. My mother is no longer around, my father never was, and I couldn't afford an apartment by myself.

Although sometimes it's already like I'm payin for this apartment on my own when Cel can't pay... it isn't all the time though. I wouldn't be able to pay full price all the time. That's the thing.

Also I couldn't leave Celisse alone... even though I know she says she doesn't need me or my help... trust me, she does. This girl would be in deep trouble most of the time if it weren't for me.

I don't wanna sound any type of way... like as if I think she'd be dead or something without me... be the girl needs serious help... but also, like I've said before, can't no one understand her like me... No one would understand her and why she is the way she is.

But sometimes I even question why she does the shit that she does.

See now, I can't jump to conclusions... but I have a strong feeling that Celisse did steal my cash to go and buy something that she ain't got no business buying... that's always the case..