𝐒𝐈𝐗 - 𝙹𝚊𝚗 '𝟿𝟽

𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐘'𝐒 𝙿𝙾𝚅
—————— 𝟻:𝟹𝟶𝙿𝙼

The next day, I woke up that morning, got dressed as quickly as I could and headed straight to work as quickly as I could because I woke up late

My boss lectured the hell outta of me when I got to work too.

There was no sign of Celisse when I woke up...

And thankfully Sharrod didn't damage anything outside of my door, and he was gone... I'm still so annoyed by what happened last night... Jesus.

And of course what happened with Celisse.... I began getting less mad at her and more concerned... just wishing she'd come back. I feel like I don't even care about what ever money she took... it's just money. I can make that again, I can get it back. But I can't get Celisse back, Celisse means more to me than money... I miss my girl and I'm scared she's in trouble or something... I don't know. She obviously isn't with Sharrod—Which is what I was thinking until he came knocking at my door for her.

I still have a couple things I need to do today, like go and check the mail... so after I had showered after work I put on something comfortable, put my slides on and took my keys with me to go and check the mail at the front of the buildings.

We kinda live in the back of the apartment complex, so it's definitely a trip. Especially since it's cold out... I don't really enjoy the cold...I have no idea how that white boy could enjoy it so much...

I thought about him again, I kinda forgot about him—I haven't seen him much, more because I haven't been out other than for going to work and checking the mail.

He seems like a cool guy though...I don't know—He's easy to talk to.. but what we talked about makes me frown thinking about it again.

It was something about how is baby mama took his daughter away from him the night before because they had a fight, not sure what it was about... but he was obviously a lil uncomfortable talking about it...noticeably trying to hide the fact that he was. He seems like one of those guys anyway.. but also I was pretty much a stranger. So I understand.

The only reason I was so open to just sit down and talk with him—Even though he never asked...is cause sometimes people need that.. I don't know. I'm not sure if he did, I just wanted to at least comfort him in some way or help him get his mind off of it afterwards...He looked so drained.

But when his daughter showed up...he seemed so much happier.

The little girl made my heart fluttered in awe to its finest. She's the sweetest little thing... she had on this pink onesie and a little pink bow on her brownish blondish hair, her voice was so sweet and she sounded so happy to see her dad... I thought it was the cutest thing in the world.. But the guy had just gotten up and left me there. Which I'm not trippin about... I'm sure the other lady there was his daughter's mother... you know, the girl that showed up at my door shouting...