Chapter 17: Arcadia vs. the Arc Clan (Part 3)

In the Kingdom of Vale, the Arcadian Cruiser hovers above the City as the Arcadians are now enforcing their rule.

SMASH!!

A table was thrown inside of a Store, the Store Owner comes shouting out as he was smacked in the head by a Rifle. The Man looks up and sees it was an Arcadian Shock Trooper that has done this. He kicks the Store Owner in the head, sending him crashing to a shelf that forces his items to crash on top of him.

Arcadian Shock Trooper: Alright, Boys. Destroy the place and everything in it!!

Arcadian Shock Troopers barged in the Store and began ransacking all of the Store Owner's Items, destroying them, throwing them to the floor, doing as much property damage as they can. The Store Owner crawls to the Arcadian Shock Trooper and grabs his leg.

Store Owner: Why....why are you doing this?! I didn't do anything!!

Arcadian Shock Trooper: Call this retribution for harming the Prince of Vale. You get what you deserved, Outsider!!

The Shock Trooper orders his men to surround the Store Owner as they proceed to beat him with their Rifles.

Outside the City of Vale, it is nothing but chaos as the Arcadians enact their vengeance upon the people of Vale. You would think the Vale Council would stop such as act? Well, here is what happened to them.

Vale Council: Please, please stop this.

An Arcadian Soldier stabs a Taser right at the Councilman's throat as he screams in pain. Inside the room, we see the Arcadians torturing the Vale Council, one Councilman is tied to a chair as a Soldier removes all of his fingers one by one, another is being waterboarded far too many times, then there is one who's getting his teeth removed, and one who's penis was slammed with a crowbar. Their screams echoing out in the room, begging for someone to help them. But no one is coming for them.

But the question is. How were they able to bring them here? It was through the hands of Cardin's Father. Cardin's Father informed him about the Arcadians wanting an alliance with them, showing the Council what Arcadia can offer, making them greedy and wanting Arcadia's riches for themselves, and when they had the meeting. Let's just say Juniper initiated a hostile takeover, bringing all control of the Kingdom to them, with Cardin's Father working as their Representative.

They asked Ozpin if he was okay with this, and all he said was this.

Ozpin: The Vale Council is a cancer that needs to be removed. I won't have any pity if they die. This is to ensure Vale can move forward to a better future.

Seeing the state of the Vale Council Members, all of those that hate the Vale Council or despise the kind of work they are doing, especially that of Junior, Lisa, Roman, Neo, and Ozpin, bast in the pain and suffering the Arcadians are inflicting upon the Vale Council.

Roman: 'That's for my Team and Mt. Glenn, you assholes. I hope the Arcadians do the same to you'

Ruby watches the Vale Council being tortured and frowns at what the Arcadians are doing to them. They did not deserve the kind of pain being inflicted upon them and were only doing their jobs.

Summer sees this and could only give out a disappointed sigh. Unlike Ruby, Summer enjoys seeing the Vale Council in pain, knowing their corruption and greed.

Ironwood: I wish they did that to the Atlas Council.

Willow: Let's hope they did.

Even thought Robyn knows of Ironwood being an Arcadian, she is still surprise that he has no allegiances to Atlas and is willing to let the Kingdom burn, if need be.