Chapter 20: Return to Raccoon City (Part 2)

22:36

BOOM!

An explosion erupts in the Streets of Raccoon City, Arcadian Forces alongside the BSAA and the Umbrella Security Service Soldiers are holding the line in the Main Capital Square of the City. They were able to establish a Command Post and Staging Point there, clearing out majority of the BOWs and U.B.C.S. in the Area, Soldiers can be seen escorting the Civilians as they are being evacuated in Rescue Helicopters that are being flown out of there to safety.

The Arcadians formed a Barricade in the perimeter, assigning over a dozen Platoons to hold the line with the support of many Armored Vehicles. The Gunners can be seen firing the Mounted Machine Guns in the Turrets and are mowing down swarms of G-Virus and C-Virus Zombies. This Legion of Arcadians are under the command of an elite Squad of Covert Operators part of the U.S.S, they are Delta Team, or the Wolf Pack. VECTOR and SPECTRE are part of this Squad, like with their Outfits, they all wear similar overalls with the only changes being the Gear and Gas Masks, its other Members are as follows, Karena LesProux, codenamed: LUPO, Michaela Schneider or BERTHA, Christine Yamata or FOUR EYES, and Hector Hivers or BELTWAY.

Delta Team can be seen both commanding the Arcadian Soldiers and engaging the hordes of BOWs being thrown at them

Delta Team can be seen both commanding the Arcadian Soldiers and engaging the hordes of BOWs being thrown at them. LUPO orders multiple Squads to get into a firing line formation and to lay down rounds at BOWs that are sprinting towards the Barricade, with BERTHA mounting the Mounted Machine Gun and BELTWAY firing 40mm Rounds using the M32A1.

Up by the Rooftops, SPECTRE can be seen calling out targets to the Sniper Squads, firing out rounds at BOWs spread thin in the Street. Those of the Black Arms have deployed another Variant of the Hunters, which are the Hunter α. The Hunter α can be seen sprinting towards the Barricade when all of sudden, they were immediately shot down as they crash to the road or were sent flying by a huge gust of wind.

Shiho: Hold the line! Nothing gets past this Wall!

Shiho alongside her fellow Squadmate, Inko, rush out of the Barricades and into the Hot Zone, Shiho fires her Dual-Pistols, while Inko fires her Assault Rifle with a Drum Magazine. The two can be seen standing in the middle of the Road, having no fear at all as they fire their rounds at any BOWs that rush at them, with Inko using her Enhanced Speed to kick the Hunter α, sending them flying to the ground to give the Soldiers enough time to shoot them. Shiho does the same, zig zagging back and forth around the road, punching or kicking the BOWs.

Suddenly, FOUR EYES looks at her Datapad, a beeping sound alerted her of something, she takes a look and sees they've detected a BOW or multiple BOWs headed their way.

FOUR EYES: We have a T-103 Tyrant approaching.

Amidst the wreckage of destroyed Buildings and Cars, a large bang hits the wreckage, causing it to move a few inches, another bang erupts in the wreckage until it bursts open, sending a Car flying to the Barricade. The Soldiers take cover as everyone turns their attention forward, seeing three BOWs. The BOWs are that of Tyrant T-103s, but noticeably taller, and are armed with black overalls, and Armor around certain parts of its body.