Chapter 8 - Catch up and go

Casey and April went over to the next building and met up with Mikey there.

⚫ - "Hey, Mikester! We're here."

🟠 - "Oh, s-hello, guys."

🟡 - "Hi..."

⚫ - "We're finished over here, you got any plans of what to do next?"

🟠 - "Uh... I don't know, I'm not feeling like doing anything right now, but I don't wanna go home just yet."

🟡 - "I'm not ready to go home either, maybe we can just... stick around here? Chill for a bit, you know?"

Casey got an idea.

⚫ - "Well... good for you guys, sadly though, I have to head home soon anyways so... I can't stay here anymore, I'd like to be a good host and invite you guys over to my place but... my parents are home, so... how about you two just hangout together?"

🟠🟡 - "WHAT??"

⚫ - "What? You guys don't want to be alone with eachother?"

🟡 - "I mean, yeah... I'd like to but...."

🟠 - "That's a bit too sudden, but if you have to go... I guess it can't be helped.."

🟡 - "Well... uh... I guess... well, tell your mom I said 'hi' for me, okay?"

⚫ - "Okay, sorry for leaving so soon, I had lost track of time, I've got something to do today so I have time to be back home this time around."

🟠 - "Oh, really? Ah... if that's the case, good luck out there, I guess."

🟡 - "What is this 'thing' you have to do today?"

⚫ - "It's personal."

April raises an eyebrow, but decides to hold her tongue, same for Mikey, they just decided to accept the situation.

⚫ - "Hey, don't be upset, guys. I know I'm the life of the party, but you guys can have fun by yourselves." Casey said smugly

🟠 - "Bah! As if man, we'll be hanging out here then."

🟡 - "Fine then, Mr. Mighty Man, have a nice day, I guess."

⚫ - "Alright, I'm on my way, enjoy yourselves."

🟠 - "Ok, see ya."

⚫ - "See ya, try talking things out, won't you?"

🟡 - (Wait, is THAT why you're leaving!?!?)

Casey headed off home, leaving Mikey and April alone on the rooftop, the two are usure of what to do next or how to react to everything, Mikey is a bit awkward, April got a bit shy, but they eventually came forward to talk.

🟠 - "So... how was it with Casey?"

🟡 - "It was nice, I guess, I... actually, I wanted to tell you something too."

🟠 - "Oh, ok... what is it?"

🟡 - "Is just that... *sigh* I know it's sudden, but recently... I've been getting feelings for you... romantic feelings... and I know that there's a bunch of reasons and obstacles that would make it just... so hard for anything to work out, and I don't even know if you return those feelings, but I felt like if I kept going at you like that without coming forward about my feelings, I would just make you as uncomfortable as I was when Donnie would hit on me, and I want to be honest with you, and even if you don't feel the same, I just needed to let this out."

🟠 - "Oh... wow.... I..."

🟡 - "I'm sorry.... this must be very odd to you."

🟠 - "It is... I didn't think you would actually confess."